What is the greatest force power?

I'm not familiar with the star wars universe outside of the movies. So what are some cool force powers that most wouldn't know about?

Virgin force field- the ability to repel women not related to you Phone Post 3.0

Force Storm

Palpatine was capable of generating these massive waves of dark side energy that could destroy entire ships and open up hyperspace wormholes. Phone Post 3.0

What about those lizards that can absorb the force? Maybe we'll finally get to see them in the next movie.

MdGeist - Force Storm

Palpatine was capable of generating these massive waves of dark side energy that could destroy entire ships and open up hyperspace wormholes. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't they ever do shit like that in the movies?

Pokanghoya - What about those lizards that can absorb the force? Maybe we'll finally get to see them in the next movie.

From the Thrawn Trilogy, right?

Nitecrawler - 
Pokanghoya - What about those lizards that can absorb the force? Maybe we'll finally get to see them in the next movie.

Yeah. I only read the first one.

I'd like to think being able to knock someone out with your mind would be a good one. Because after their out cold, you can do whatever you want. And we all know, there is no greater feeling of power than butt raping an unconscious body. Phone Post 3.0

Pokanghoya -
Nitecrawler - 

Yeah. I only read the first one.

You're missing out, that trilogy was fucking awesome. 

The force storm ritual in the bane trilogy (first book, that they destroy the forest with)

And Darth Nihilus wiping out entire planets with the force Phone Post 3.0

Influencing thought/mind control, at least from the movies.

I thought the nerds would've been all over this thread.

From memory, Ysalamiri?

Was an evolutionary thing. There were dog type things on the planet that hunted with the Force. Phone Post 3.0