What is the hardest form of cardio that you've....

running hills was somethng i always hated.

But more than that, having to tread water with your hoodie and sweatpants and shoes on was definitely the worst for me. I think they made us do it for like 20-30 mins at a time. If giving up didnt mean drowing, I might have quit.

Hill sprints carrying someone (either on my back or in my arms). Read about Kurt Angle doing it when training for the Olympics. Fucking INSANE exercise.

Cheers

Colin

pleasuring a kikuyu!

Zumba. It's a blend of boxercize, mamba dancing and step class. Phone Post

Im told my cardio class makes insanity feel easy..

Back in high school (a LONG time ago) cross country, we used to do a workout every Thursday that was pure hell. We'd run 24 1/4 mile intervals, with a minute rest in between each interval. This was done at a park that usually had long, thick grass. The coach had a course marked off around some trees, so that he could stand in the middle and time us/yell at us. the top seven or eight guys would have to run these as a group, if anybody in that group failed to finish the interval in a given time (i think it was 60 seconds, but like i said, this was a long time ago), we would all have to do the interval over. Oh, and the "rest" period was jogging as a group, and we had to be all ready at the start line at the end of the rest. I hated stop watches for years just because of this. At the end of the workout, we'd have to do calisthenics (100 pushups, 100 crunches, 100 leg lifts), and then jog 2 miles back to school.

We had a hill sprint workout and a Fartlek workout that were tough, but the 1/4 mile Thursdays were a bitch. Of course, because of all this, racing was easy (if you weren't injured).

Train Judo - Im told my cardio class makes insanity feel easy..

Jesus, that's crazy. Sometimes during month two routines I feel a little light headed and queezy afterwards. A lot of it though is just because insanity makes your legs feel like they died everyday of your life lol.

Tabata on a heavy bag Phone Post

20 minutes of HIIT. Phone Post

Tabatas on a Versaclimber. Hell, Tabatas in general if you go all out like you're supposed to.

I did a max stress test on a bicycle for a grad student measuring something or other that was pretty miserable. Running stadium stands is the toughest I guess, or at leasts gets me in the best shape fastest.

croy_00 - 
Train Judo - Im told my cardio class makes insanity feel easy..

Jesus, that's crazy. Sometimes during month two routines I feel a little light headed and queezy afterwards. A lot of it though is just because insanity makes your legs feel like they died everyday of your life lol.

Mine too...The biggest complaint I get is that people cant walk up and down stairs for a few weeks..My fighters though do it 4-6 times a week and no longer have those issues..I always say "In order to build anything you have to start with a strong foundation"

Id be happy to wrote out how I rock stuff if anyone is interested..I do tabata protocol with most my stuff but always use active rests instead!!!

Post it Quincy.

Walking to the fridge to get another beer. Hey, I put weights on my ankles! Phone Post

ttt

ttt

5 minute rounds interchanging between live wrestling and high intensity heavy bag work.

hardest workout i ever did was actually last friday.

did 1 mile running at 14km an hour.
then did 10 sets which are total
100 pull ups
200 push up
300 squads
400 situps on a bosuball.
then again 1 mile at 12.5km an hour running.

basicly an extended murph.

then did 10 minutes stomach excercises had to wait till a class was finished.

then did in 23 minutes the spartan workout.

30 x push ups
30 x jumping lunches for every leg so 60 total.
30 x double crunch
30 x staggered push ups
30 x burpees
30 x jumping squads
30 x hindu push ups
30 x jumping jacks
30 x prison squads
30 x jump knee 2 knuckle for every leg ( so 60 in total )
30 x explosive push ups
30 x knee 2 elbow for every leg ( so 60 in total )
30 x situps
30 x leg raise
30 x tricep push ups
30 seconds hoover
30 seconds hover left side
30 seconds hoover right side

when i was finnished i felt so good. however it took me a whole saturday to recover. i was exhausted, had pain everywhere. still felt pretty proud about myself.

no pain no gain.

The Randy Couture workout with a barbell from a few years ago. I kid you not. Phone Post