What is the highest math you know?

I'm currently in Calculus 2 (sitting on a B but going to make some polar functions my bitch tomorrow and make that an A) and while I sit here studying it got wondering.. How many people know how to this stuff? What is the average math level on the OG? I was also hoping to uncover that one super genius working on P/NP that has been silently mocking us lesser beings. Phone Post 3.0

I took Calculus 1 my junior year of high school, it wasn't that hard at the time

I couldn't tell you a fucking thing about it now, though. I can barely multiply 12x11 without using a calculator.

A bazzillion

College algebra. Wouldn't have taken that if I didn't have to. Basic algebra I use a lot in everyday life, the harder stuff I have zero use for. You smarter guys can have that. Phone Post 3.0

dizz - I took Calculus 1 my junior year of high school, it wasn't that hard at the time

I couldn't tell you a fucking thing about it now, though. I can barely multiply 12x11 without using a calculator.
Neither can my professor and he is a wizard. Arithmetic skills and math skills are pretty unrelated. It is like being good at writing and a shitty speller. I actually do not remember the last time I did any arithmetic. Phone Post 3.0

first year calc in uni i guess, and some different types of stats and such.

I'm pretty good at math, but can't be bothered to put the work in and don't give the fucks.

Addition and subtraction. There is no higher math.

Trig, calculus, probability and statistics. I would say pharmacology was a type of math.

I cant say that one was higher level than another, just different. Phone Post

I use a little trig at work. But thats it. Phone Post

I'm taking Cal 3 and linear algebra next semester, intro to differentials after that then I am done... At least with the Math department, a lot engineering classes are basically math classes. Phone Post 3.0

Physics degree, I avoided as much maths as possible beyond the compulsory stuff though Phone Post

Chain rule bitch. Phone Post 3.0

^^ but I am considering taking differentials then Cal 3 because the professor I want for cal three is teaching it next fall, anyone know if that would be a bad idea? Phone Post 3.0

Math B. What's up. Phone Post 3.0

Mouth Breather - Chain rule bitch. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake - 
dizz - I took Calculus 1 my junior year of high school, it wasn't that hard at the time

Neither can my professor and he is a wizard. Arithmetic skills and math skills are pretty unrelated. It is like being good at writing and a shitty speller. I actually do not remember the last time I did any arithmetic. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, that's fair, but to be clear, I can't really do either nowadays

All I remember is when we got to limits in Calc I was like, eh, fuck this noise

There isn't really such a thing as "highest" math. My BS is in math and physics and the toughest class I took was probably real analysis, but it wouldn't have been as hard if I had taken another proofs class prior. But it's still a tough subject for a lot of people. But all that is just child's play, undergraduate math. People who pursue graduate degrees in Math are crazy. I have a lot of respect for them but most will never make much money, even the good ones. Only the people that do investment banking basically, unless you consider college professor salary a lot of money.

On a side note there were a surprising number of female math majors at my school and almost all of them were super hot.

Took Calc 1 and 2 freshman year of college. Then Discrete Structures Math 1 and 2 sophomore year. 

Coudn't tell you a thing about either anymore

If you want to try tough math try learning anything math related on wikipedia. I never understand anything on there. You have to already be an expert to get anything out of most of that stuff.