What is the origin of that stupid soccer chant?

Who first started the oh lea oh lea etc chant that we hear at every sporting event in every country but the U.S.?

And are we going to have to hear that dumb chant every time a Irish guy fights tonight? Phone Post 3.0

I like it. You homos complain about everything. Phone Post 3.0

It's super lame, frenchies brought it hockey as well.

It's so lame it should be illegal. Throw out anyone who tries to start it. It's like the sine qua non of eurotrash.

Rudi - I like it. You homos complain about everything. Phone Post 3.0
Shots fired!!!

oh lea oh lea oh lea Phone Post 3.0

Hadouken -

Europian fans > American fans in every way possible.

We're fatter!! Phone Post 3.0

When the crowd ACTUALLY says Olé in unison instead of singing it during matches, it's because one of the teams is stringing together great passes and keeping possession and the other team can't get the ball back. Every pass leads to an olé from the supporting fans, the announcers will acknowledge the olés and even some rival fans chime in sarcastically to give their team shit for poor play. I guess it's just to appreciate good play.

The song itself, I have no idea. Sorry for the lack of insight. But you learned something new about Olé today though. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Stupid and soccer are synonymous. It's also your answer.

JBax1991 - 
Hadouken -

We're fatter!! Phone Post 3.0

USA USA USA!

"Ole", imo Phone Post 3.0

Hadouken -

You can have the best fans cause you sure won't have any champions Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - I like it. You homos complain about everything. Phone Post 3.0
Truth. A lot of old ladies here. Phone Post 3.0

WARcabrinha15 - When the crowd ACTUALLY says Olé in unison instead of singing it during matches, it's because one of the teams is stringing together great passes and keeping possession and the other team can't get the ball back. Every pass leads to an olé from the supporting fans, the announcers will acknowledge the olés and even some rival fans chime in sarcastically to give their team shit for poor play. I guess it's just to appreciate good play.

The song itself, I have no idea. Sorry for the lack of insight. But you learned something new about Olé today though. Lol Phone Post 3.0
VU. Thank you, I did not know that.

I do like when the crowd is really into the event but I can't stand that chant. It is the same thing over and over again for the whole show. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - "Ole", imo Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Hadouken -

We'd kick your country's Ass tho Phone Post 3.0

more then likely same people complaining didn't like the usa chants years ago

ausgepicht - Stupid and soccer are synonymous. It's also your answer.
Please tell me what sporting actvities or things in life that you have excelled at or even currently excel at?

And let me stop you first, mom's(my mom passed in 2011)/family/gf/gay jokes are ultra lame. So please, give me your best comeback. I'm waiting. Go ahead and lick the cheeto crumbs off your fingers before you respond back.

Any athlete is world class. With maybe the exception of curling or something equivalent to that, even they have to put in the work and man hours to be elite at what they do. Soccer players, while even though they do dive and sometimes fake injuries or fouls for strategic purposes, are some of the most elite athletes in the world. I don't get why it is super cool for 200 to 300 lb men to where pads and run into each other at full speed, risking permanent personal injuries for your pleasure. The athleticism of American football players is ultra impressive but the savagery is not. Fights are different and always will be. Fighting is something we have done since the beginning of mankind.

And lastly before you make a stupid America comment, I served in 2 tours of combat with the 2nd Battalion 50th Parachute Infantry Regiment out of Fort Bragg, NC.

I'm not attacking you at all but to call an elite sport like football/soccer stupid is like saying that you are a master at everything. Just isn't true and while American sports fans are starting to warm up to the idea of American soccer the sight of 47,620 people showing up to GILLETTE STADIUM, where one of the greatest NFL franchises plays, to see the men's national team play Haiti, means they must be doing something right. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont.

Hey but what do I know. I just joined last week. Since that is all you smart guys on the UG can mention when it comes to a new account. Phone Post 3.0

WARcabrinha15 -
Please tell me what sporting actvities or things in life that you have excelled at or even currently excel at?

And let me stop you first, mom's(my mom passed in 2011)/family/gf/gay jokes are ultra lame. So please, give me your best comeback. I'm waiting. Go ahead and lick the cheeto crumbs off your fingers before you respond back.

Any athlete is world class. With maybe the exception of curling or something equivalent to that, even they have to put in the work and man hours to be elite at what they do. Soccer players, while even though they do dive and sometimes fake injuries or fouls for strategic purposes, are some of the most elite athletes in the world. I don't get why it is super cool for 200 to 300 lb men to where pads and run into each other at full speed, risking permanent personal injuries for your pleasure. The athleticism of American football players is ultra impressive but the savagery is not. Fights are different and always will be. Fighting is something we have done since the beginning of mankind.

And lastly before you make a stupid America comment, I served in 2 tours of combat with the 2nd Battalion 50th Parachute Infantry Regiment out of Fort Bragg, NC.

I'm not attacking you at all but to call an elite sport like football/soccer stupid is like saying that you are a master at everything. Just isn't true and while American sports fans are starting to warm up to the idea of American soccer the sight of 47,620 people showing up to GILLETTE STADIUM, where one of the greatest NFL franchises plays, to see the men's national team play Haiti, means they must be doing something right. Men lie, women lie, numbers dont.

Hey but what do I know. I just joined last week. Since that is all you smart guys on the UG can mention when it comes to a new account. Phone Post 3.0
He's going to quote your join date and post count. Devastating, I know. Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss -
WARcabrinha15 -

He's going to quote your join date and post count. Devastating, I know. Phone Post 3.0
Ermagherd. Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss -
WARcabrinha15 -

Lol. I absolutely know that's what it is. I'm also 1-2 as a pro. So you can't really attack that. Took bad fights. No excuses. Still have a W on that record and getting another one in October. Lol. War Cabrinha!!!! And the nickname comes from the Axe Murderer himself. So let me have it dude. Lol Phone Post 3.0