what is the tapout show after wec?

check your channel guides.

at 11 pm and immediately replayed there is some show called tapout?

says it is about bringing a fighter from new mexico to iowa?

anyone seen or heard of this?

It's a reality show that follows events around the country I believe.

I think tonights show is highlighting Jason Reinhardt show. Don't take that as gospel though. I'm not completely sure.

Been getting these in my e-mail but,that is all.

TapoutVsLogo-BLK

This Sunday watch our New Reality Series 'TapouT' on the Versus Channel

Be sure to catch TapouT's edgy, hardcore new reality series on the Versus Channel, debuting this Sunday, June 3rd at 11pm EST / 8pm PST. 'TapouT' will air immediately following the live coverage of the WEC fights.

To find your local Versus Channel, click here Versus Channel Lineup.

To view showtimes and episode information, click here Show Schedule

Watch New Reality Series 'TapouT' on the Versus Channel

Be sure to catch TapouT's edgy, hardcore new reality series on the Versus Channel, debuting Sunday, June 3rd at 11pm ET/8pm PT. 'TapouT' will air immediately following the live WEC fight.

To find your local Versus Channel and showtimes, click here Versus Channel Lineup.

Thanks to all the TapouT fans for tuning in...

Well, according to what the majority of people on this board think about people that wear tapout gear, they probably won't like this reality show since it's supposed to showing training and fighting instead of drunk pool parties.

im will watch ittt

I'll be watching. I just hope they dont make it too wacky. I think we all remember Chucks Pre-entrence vid from when he fought Randy the first time.

According to the cable description they will be preparing a fighter to fight in an event in the Midwest.

i set the tivo today. i wonder if its gonna be any good ive never heard of it before. anyone seen a commercial on it?

I watch the Versus network alot at this time because of the Stanley Cup Play-offs & WCL & and I have never  once seen a commercial or advertisement for the TapOut show.

ttt 4 mask, punkass, and skyscrape!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the worst show in history.

lol

What do they put in that water?

on tonite at 10

1st show was cool

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still can't take the makeup guy, though. Sitting there in the bar with the makeup and the towel on his head watching the big screen, come on.

love ittt