What is this Cunt doing on the cover of Rolling St

Sinéad O’Connor Slams Kim Kardashian & Her 'Rolling Stone' Cover

Sinéad O'Connor Slams Kim Kardashian & Her 'Rolling Stone' Cover

Singer Sinéad O’Connor just slammed Rolling Stone magazine and Kim Kardashian with a disgusting choice of words.

“What is this c*nt doing on the cover of Rolling Stone ? Music has officially died. Who knew it would be Rolling Stone that murdered it? Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh can no longer be expected to take all the blame. Bob Dylan must be fucking horrified. #BoycottRollingStone” the 48-year-old singer wrote on her Facebook account, along with a photo of Kim‘s Rolling Stone cover from earlier this month.

This is not the first time Sinead has created a ton of controversy. Back in 2013, Sinead wrote Miley Cyrus a series of open letters warning against prostituting herself.

See Kim‘s full Rolling Stone spread here if you missed it.

Didn't she just sing at UFC 189. McGregor's walk out I think?
If so. Who's she to judge. Phone Post 3.0

So this was the tipping point for Sinead? The Boston marathon bomber was all good but putting an actually pseudo celebrity who hasn't murdered people on the cover has signified the end of music? Phone Post 3.0

Fister of Fury - Didn't she just sing at UFC 189. McGregor's walk out I think?

She is an actual musician. She is wondering why a non-magician pseudo celeb is on the cover of Rolling Stone. I think she has a valid question although she was a little rough in her wording.

Fister of Fury - Didn't she just sing at UFC 189. McGregor's walk out I think?
In fairness, I bet she did it live without lip synch or auto tune... Phone Post 3.0

Sinéad trying to come across as some veteran music legend criticizing the youth of today when she's only a one hit wonder herself.

I SUCK BIG BLACK COCK

First the Pope, now this? I'm done with Sinbad Phone Post 3.0

lol nice

1- Who cares? Rolling Stone magazine sucks and has always sucked.

2- "Cunt" is no worse than "dick." Contrary to what many say, it's never been used as a way to keep women down. I can understand how words like "broad" or "toots" could piss a woman off, but "cunt" was never such a word. Unlike most of the OG, I'm no anti-feminist, but I fucking hate people who think "cunt" is some evil sexist word. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with her. Rolling Stone use to be the populist, but scholarly look at all things music before Spin's heyday). Now it is pathetic. Kardashian on the cover? I'll never read it again.

Rolling stone killed rolling stone that's it Phone Post 3.0

I will always support someone who publicly shames that dumb whore.

That's where we're at with media in 2015.

That's what sells magazines, maximizes ad revenue, etc.

In 10 years, the line between RS and something like Playboy will be razor thin. Phone Post 3.0

Somebody email the site OP got this from so they can edit it. They fucked up and put a picture of Peter Gabriel next to Kim.

I thought Rolling Stone stopped being relevant around 1985?

OblongBox -

Sinéad trying to come across as some veteran music legend criticizing the youth of today when she's only a one hit wonder herself.

I HAVE A MICROPENIS

She is an amazing vocalist, musical talent isn't measured by how many hits a musician has IMO. Phone Post 3.0

and wtf is with the hidden "i have a micropenis" text on kims tits?

IDOHARM - So this was the tipping point for Sinead? The Boston marathon bomber was all good but putting an actually pseudo celebrity who hasn't murdered people on the cover has signified the end of music? Phone Post 3.0

This.

TryhardNobody - Sinead should be on the cover of Unfuckable magazine
giggles Phone Post 3.0

So you married a popular artist and are now on the cover of RS. I see no problems with this.

-Yoko Ono