What is this Robot Chicken sh*t?

WTF is this shit?

Just a bunch of random stupid shit, and it's not funny at all.

Recently I was dozing off on my couch and this came on, and it just sounded like a bunch of random loud crappy noise.  I had to turn the channel.

UGH.  SMH.  UGH.  UGH.  

Stoopid Monkey Phone Post 3.0

make robot chicken salad from it

OG is much funnier and sometimes makes sense.

That shit is hilarious Phone Post 3.0

99.9% of what comes out on that show is garbage. But I have seen the occasional skit that had me laughing. Phone Post 3.0

It's a terrible show. Phone Post

I laughed at the Back To The Future song. Jigga Watt. Phone Post

I've only seen it talked about on Family Guy, never actually watched it.

Is it like sketch comedy?  I thought they just showed old comedies or something.

ranier wolfcastle -

make robot chicken salad from it

Lol VTFU when on pc Phone Post

Good funny sh*t there. Don't read too much into it and just enjoy. It's cartoon network man

What's the best series to get? I've got all the Star wars and the recent DC specials, but I haven't seen many of the actual episodes... Is it like usual, season 1 is always the best?

The Star Wars specials are funny as fuck

It's hilarious when high Phone Post

this doesn't make you laugh?

Sorry, still love it. Seth Green is my age so I get the humor. The subtle nuisances do it for me. Phone Post

If you didn't grow up in the eighties you won't understand most of the humor. The majority of the skits are based off of shows I watched as a kid growing up. Fucking hilarious 99.9% of the time, the occasional skit can be way out there and make you say WTF. Phone Post 3.0

KJ! - 
KJ! -
Mookie 3:16 -

WTF is this shit?

Just a bunch of random stupid shit, and it's not funny at all.

Recently I was dozing off on my couch and this came on, and it just sounded like a bunch of random loud crappy noise.  I had to turn the channel.

UGH.  SMH.  UGH.  UGH.  

So you got out of bed decide to fire up the ol laptop and make this thread. Ill be goddamned. Phone Post 3.0
Err Couch. Phone Post 3.0

I wrote "recently," which doesn't mean last night.

And I do not appreciate your tone.

Please write me an apology and post some boobs and maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll accept.

TANK BROS - It's a terrible show. Phone Post

^ Phone Post

The stages of grief with the giraffe in quicksand is fucking funny! Phone Post