What is up with Nick Diaz's instagram

Is this dude off the rails completely now? I got the whole vegas club vibe, would rather him fight but whatever. However his latest stories have been weird as fuck, looks like he's hangin with tweaker rave people in broad daylight and his voice is all sorts of fucked in the latest posts. But what do I know I'm just another op postin on a broken forum :)

Ronda turned him into a club hoe.

He's into psychedelics now 

InstaNick

BringBackGoldy - Ronda turned him into a club hoe.
Yep, Ronda changed him.

I'm not criticizing him as I'm not in a position to do so, but he will regret wasting these final years in the fight game to party. That's a couple million down the drain. Even worse is the talent and persona for fighting he spent so many years to build up going to waste.

He's only 34 so there's time for a turnaround.

Always appreciative of the Diaz bros. contributions to sport. I can still vividly remember watching Diaz/Diego. Nick always said he basically hates fighting so we can't blame him for walking away, now that he's financially secure along with Nate. I think they fought more because they had to than anything, that was their job and now they have retirement funds.

I feel like this same thread is made every three months.

DevilsAdvocate - I feel like this same thread is made every three months.

at least, ya

Where are the guys saying he doesn't drink and only attends the clubs for promotion?

This is going to end with a lot of coked out, broke as fuck, Diaz video rants going on and on about he was robbed by the promoters cause he was "too Real"

MARK MY WORDS 

MMA Newbie - 

This is going to end with a lot of coked out, broke as fuck, Diaz video rants going on and on about he was robbed by the promoters cause he was "too Real"

MARK MY WORDS 

I hope not

I agree I have him on IG and its just bizarre. Its like scenes from The Hangover movie with these tweaker hanger on types. I think he made two million on the Anderson fight but dudes not even 40. You can blow through that easy especially if you are camping in Vegas for months on end...

Brozef -
DevilsAdvocate - I feel like this same thread is made every three months.

at least, ya

I agree, but I feel the other threads were just about his vegas heavy life in general. I was saying the latest posts have been much more depressing, he sounds like a homeless person.

my impression is alcoholism

Him and Conor are both jerks.I do wish they would both just go away as I for one am tired of hearing about them,,,like they are coming back to fight,,,they both NEVER will fight again.

It's crazy how quitting alcohol makes your muscles so much tighter

Giventofly99 - 

I agree I have him on IG and its just bizarre. Its like scenes from The Hangover movie with these tweaker hanger on types. I think he made two million on the Anderson fight but dudes not even 40. You can blow through that easy especially if you are camping in Vegas for months on end...

He's getting paid to be there and make appearances.

GOAT St. Pierre -
Giventofly99 - 

He's getting paid to be there and make appearances.

No he isn't. These super clubs in Vegas aren't paying fucking Nick Diaz to stand in the corner and mean mug everyone. He no doubt does meet and greets and stuff but not every night in there's huge clubs he's always at.

hes obifosioy enjoying himself but it's so easy to get sucked into that lifestyle because it's so enjoyable. Especially when you have the money (for now) to do so. VIP treatment, girls everywhere....

He didn't have a life other than fighting from the time he was a kid till now. He has money and a million followers on Instagram so I'm sure even if he's not getting paid to make club appearances, he's atleast partying for free. Fuck it, live it up before you get too old