What is vitor belfort thinking right now?

the dude goes from having to fight a much smaller, and relatively light punching oscar, to a freaking juiced up tank of a human being, heavy punching, never stopping, fighting to the very end, evander holyfield. i don’t know what he is thinking, but it has to be something along the lines of “dear god what did i do to piss you off so much that you want me dead?” jajajaja…

holyfield is going to smoke him. this is the easiest call ever, besides the one i correctly made on paul smoking woodley jaja…

3 Likes

Jajajaja?

1 Like

" I should wear headgear "

1 Like

Cut him some slack. He’s 16.

2 Likes

On a good day

Old lions, Dinosaur’s, and Jesus Christ in no particular order btw

4 Likes

“Bite his ear. Worked for Mike.”

He’s thinking about Jesus

1 Like

He’s thinking, “I’m fighting a 60 year old”.

9 Likes

Holyfield shouldn’t even be allowed to do this.

7 Likes

He wouldn’t be allowed if it was in a state with a decent athletic/boxing commission.

3 Likes

«Man… Holyfield is one broke motherfucker»

Both are true. He’s 59 next month. We saw how shot Chuck Liddell looked against Tito a few years ago, and that version of Chuck is 11 years younger than Evander.

I couldn’t hate this Belfort vs Holyfield fight any more than I do. Zero interest in seeing guys that old fighting. Chuck at 48 felt gross to me, Evander at 59? Fuck…

2 Likes

Belford will for sure go knock him out too. Vitor is a nutball.

2 Likes

Vitor better try and get him in the first 2 rounds because old man Holyfield will bless him in the late rounds.

1 Like

What a freakshow matchup.

I kind of have a bad feeling about this fight.

1 Like

Definitely. The only thing making it not feel totally gross is that Vitor is 44 years old, competed mostly at 185, and looked like shit after getting of TRT. After the 2nd Henderson fight, he went 1-4, getting stopped by strikes by Jacare, Mousasi, Gastelum and Machida. He looked shot 3-4 years ago.

The fucking problem is, RJJ vs Tyson went well. They clearly didn’t look like the Mike/Roy from their primes, but they still showed flashes of it in there. Nobody got hurt, nobody got dropped, nobody took a ton of damage. It was a fun night with two legends showing what they had left. The problem is, they won’t all go that way. Chuck got knocked out cold at age 48, and it was friggin Tito Ortiz…a guy who had never knocked anyone out like that in his career. Imagine if Chuck fought someone who was actually known for being a power puncher.

I have no clue what happens with Vitor vs Evander, but I’d hate to see either guy get knocked out cold at their age.

3 Likes

If he isn’t head butted to bolivia before that…

1 Like

Evander can barely speak