What is with the whole "Karen" thing

I noticed an explosion of "Karen" videos in the last few months. Is this a way to guilt white people into wearing masks or else you might go viral? The two topics I saw were either refusing to wear a mask in a grocery store or protesting to open businesses before the whole blm thing took off.

1 Like

Hi Karen!

2 Likes

Kiriiiiiiik! He wants to speak to a manager!

1 Like

I was told over the weekend it started with some TV show about having 8 kids and the lady's haircut. 

That could be all bullshit. I was rather drunk while that discussion was happening.

It started off as something they'd call white women who were bitching about stuff. Now it's something completely different. They use it too much and it's just become something they use to dismiss someone that doesn't agree with them. Just like boomer or calling someone racist. 

2 Likes

Is "Karen" officially a socially permissible racial slur now?

1 Like

In for answers to this.

Karen is the N word for people who are difficult to deal with and who treat people below them like shit. Such as talking shit to a high school aged fast food employee for any reason. Typically a white woman woth short blonde hair and sunglasses, but not limited to this look 

Fat big mouthed unattractive white mom is what I call a Karen 

Imagine if everytime a middle aged black woman did something crazy people called her “Laquisha”

Imagine if everytime a middle aged Latin woman did something crazy people called her “Manuela”

God Of Thunder -

What about the fat big mouthed unattractive black mom freaking out in a business?

Karen went from a short haired anytown white women bitching about shit at malls looking for the manager. To a MAGA white woman who is racist, dumb and ignorant about anything. Basically any white woman that disagrees

pahulkster -
God Of Thunder -

What about the fat big mouthed unattractive black mom freaking out in a business?

That’s called a Shaniqa

It was funny until libs and unhinged black men got a hold of it.

1 Like

Karen Baskins THAT BITCH

1 Like

Also, we’re seeing more of them lately because the world has gone to shit and life sucks at the moment. So everyone is miserable which creates more Karen’s and they need prey to feed on 

heavyd4561 -

Imagine if everytime a middle aged black woman did something crazy people called her “Laquisha”

Imagine if everytime a middle aged Latin woman did something crazy people called her “Manuela”

Fuck it, I'm gonna start calling every angry black woman Laquisha.  

It seems pretty racist and Mysogenic to me. Basically dismissing any white female.

oranos -

Karen Baskins THAT BITCH

(throws potato)