What is with these women fighting Ronda having

The worst game plans ever?

Every fight against her starts exactly the same. They run out and meet in the center of the octagon (literally in this case) and exchange wildly and madness ensues with Rhonda coming out on top.

Can one of these women just try the gameplan of circling and fighting from range? That is why I want to see Holm fight her even though she didn't look fantastic tonight. Her footwork and ability to move around would be interesting to see imo. Not saying she won't eventually get tossed but at least it would be nice to see one of them not run themselves into the wood chipper.

And I'm not trying to bash Cat, I wanted her to win and feel bad for her. But man what was the plan there? Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.

They're trying to crack her psyche with unorthodox pressure. Cat is a known slow starter. Coming out engines blazing with a flying knee is an attempt to throw off every expectation Ronda had. Phone Post 3.0

Is it unorthodox if they're all doing it?

They can't control there emotions and just want to take off Ronda's head. Ronda is not only physically talented but also mentally strong and doesn't let emotional energy control her IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Somebody said it best, Rhonda is like Royce in UFC 1, just way ahead of a small talent pool. These other girls have zero fight IQ whereas Rhonda has great fight IQ. The last Miesha fight, she kept clinching with Rhonda, the other girls just run wildly to the center like they havent ever seen a previous Rousey fight.

Ronda would ragdoll holm Phone Post 3.0

Holm did nothing tonight that shows she has anything for Ronda

You beat Ronda by keeping range and staying out of her grips, not by running into her arms. Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Ronda would ragdoll holm Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.
Holm doesn't have knockout power in her hands and showed how easy it is to block her head kick.

She has nothing for Ronda. One clinch and it's over. Phone Post 3.0

mongo54 - Holm did nothing tonight that shows she has anything for Ronda
I don't think Holm would be able to avoid getting put to the ground from the clinch and subbed at some point. But I want to see her fight Rhonda just for the reason that she will for sure have a good gameplan coming in and she would be the first girl the actually try to avoid clinch range and has the footwork to do so.

I just want to see how Rhonda deals with someone that has good footwork and is moving away rather than flying at her with reckless abandon. Phone Post 3.0

Worst game plan ever in a title fight..

the worst.

DirtehSneakehs - LoL that's like explaining right turns on red lights to woman. Pointless. Phone Post 3.0

Lol!

Yeah this blows my mind. I know wmma isn't as evolved as men's mma but u would seriously think they could at least follow a game plan. I don't think any woman that has faced rousey actually follows the game plan, they all seem to get caught up in the moment and rush in. Show one of these chicks a Dominic cruz fight for fuck sake or at least a tj dillashaw fight. Footwork is key to beating rousey, save the bear hugs for after the fight coz that shit is getting u thrown on ur head. Phone Post 3.0

I agree completely

I will say though, the Holly that fought tonight would get fucking murdered by Ronda. Raquel was able to clinch with her...if that was Ronda she would have ended up on her head..

But..at least she would try to keep distance and range, so it's a start.

DirtehSneakehs - Holly please stay away from Ronda and win at least 3 more fights. It was obvious tonight that she is no where near ready to fight Ronda, not to diss her, I think she is the shit, I just don't want her to be rushed into that pit of fire. She doesn't have it yet, Holly looked like someone still developing their fight style tonight. I may not be Ronda's biggest fan but I recognize this at least. Phone Post 3.0
Indeed. Im with you on this Phone Post 3.0

8 of her 11 fights have gone 66 seconds or less. It would seem like most just get overwhelmed by her and can't deal with her level of athleticism and technique. Only Tate has really been able to push her a bit and Carmouche had a few moments, but everyone else has just gotten flat out smoked.

CaptainWoody - I agree completely

I will say though, the Holly that fought tonight would get fucking murdered by Ronda. Raquel was able to clinch with her...if that was Ronda she would have ended up on her head..

But..at least she would try to keep distance and range, so it's a start.

Yeah, and Holm only seemed to deal with Raquel in the clinch because Holly looked much, much stronger than Raquel. She was just physically bigger and superior to Raquel so much that couldn't do much with her grappling wise.

That's problem Ronda wouldn't have.