What is your favorite Black Mirror episode?

I'd have to go with San Junipero.. not quite as dark as some of the other episodes but still a great one. 

That was a great one.  I might agree with you except then there's white bear.

Play test

The Entire History of You

Can someone briefly tell me about this show without spoilers? Saw it on Netflix and was considering watching. Worth it? Is it a serial drama?

Both great. 

I've seen three episodes so far and it's progressively getting darker and more fucked up with each one. The one I just watched with the people forced to follow instructions or have their internet history leaked was a trip.

HotSteppa - Can someone briefly tell me about this show without spoilers? Saw it on Netflix and was considering watching. Worth it? Is it a serial drama?
Every episode is a new cast with a new premise. It's all focused around technology and how in the present or near future it can and will cause some fucked up problems for people. The episodes start off normal and light hearted but it gets dark and shows the main character getting drawn into a bad situation that gets progressively worse.

HotSteppa - Can someone briefly tell me about this show without spoilers? Saw it on Netflix and was considering watching. Worth it? Is it a serial drama?

Each episode is its own story with a new cast. The theme of each story is centered around technology and that is about the only thing that ties the episodes together. It's well worth the watch. One of the best shows out IMO

and to answer the op my favorite was the video game tester episode. 

Nosedive .... that shit is becoming real ... 

I can't pick which oen was my favorite, but the second episode of season one was probably the one that left me feeling the worst after. That is a pretty good mark of quality.

Oh and play test was crazy .... definitely probably a Samsung or Sony VR idea  sparked that episode 

They're all pretty good.

Shut up and dance and white bear were most memorable.

All of season 3, with the exception of the nosedive was great. Nosedive started really well...took a nosedive by the end.

Jodinho - Play test

This 

Conor McGazelle - The Entire History of You

This

It's kind of like the twilight zone.  A few episodes are crap but overall some of the best tv out there.

Saw this too. Only 4 eps in first season tho????

I don't remember what it's called, but the one that turned out that the girl was on a reality show. That shit was awesome.

Tried a few other episodes & couldn't get into it.

For those who haven't seen it yet.. I feel like the first episode(although I think it's great) doesn't really set the tone of the series but the rest of the episodes kinda have the same futuristic/sci fi vibe in my opinion. 

Just watched 'Nosedive' last night. It was interesting. I'm glad to hear the episodes get darker...that's how I like it!