What is your opinion of Dead beat dads?

You know the type, they bail on their wife and kids and then never pay child support, or even involve themselves in the lives of their children?

My cousins ex is that guy. They had two kids together and shortly after the birth of the youngest the dude bailed.

Didnt even have the balls to file for divorce just vanished she had to track his ass down to have him served with papers. He NOW OWES 77K in back child support, he works off the books jobs so they cant get money from him.

Personally I can understand you dont want to be married, but if you are gonna get married have two kids and then bail you are a piece of shit.

My dad is and always was an uninvolved dad and I want nothing to do with him now.

Two people have to make their relationship work for the well-being of the kid. Phone Post 3.0

My opinion is their assholes and the stereotype they perpetrate makes it that much harder for decent fathers to get a fair shake in family court.

They're.

My dad was a dipshit.

I never met mine......it bothers me sometime, but it's probably for the best..... I'm not like that at all. Phone Post 3.0

They are good NFL players Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - My dad is and always was an uninvolved dad and I want nothing to do with him now.

Two people have to make their relationship work for the well-being of the kid. Phone Post 3.0

Kind of disagree, there is a point where you're better off separating but you should at least be able to be civil with each other for the betterment of your children.

No good dead beats, duh

mjeezy - My dad is and always was an uninvolved dad and I want nothing to do with him now.

How uninvolved, this guy is totally absent not even a birthday card

My cousins dad was exactly like the op stated. Would make my aunt take it to court before he paid her, but only to make her have to pay lawyers.

Then let it go as long as he could until she dragged him to court and he would pay out right away.

Fuck the cocksucker Phone Post

Well if the kids are ugly it's understandable I guess. . But besides that it's pretty sad Phone Post

Only a scumbag doesn't want anything to do with their offspring...

There are some errors in my post but hopefully you guys get the drift. Phone Post

Paramount Donkey - My cousins dad was exactly like the op stated. Would make my aunt take it to court before he paid her, but only to make her have to pay lawyers.

Then let it go as long as he could until she dragged him to court and he would pay out right away.

Fuck the cocksucker Phone Post

This one left the state so she cant even get him into court.
I tracked him down once got the info to her on where he was working they took a few payments out of his check so he quit his job to get out of it.

He has a facebook, I was thinking about taking one of the profile pics and adding a caption

"Have you seen this man? He owes over 77k in back child support for the two children he abandoned"
Share this if you think deadbeat dads should MAN UP AND PAY THEIR CHILD SUPPORT!"

I wounder if I could get it to go viral?

ltr

I don't see any other option to them being dickhead losers. Phone Post 3.0

Gunt - I like them.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

some of your dads sure can dance! Phone Post 3.0

I always assume at least 1/3 of the OG are dead beats dads. Most posters in here talk about a baby mama or ex gf that they have kids with.

For as conservative as this form is, waiting till marriage apparently is no longer part of the conservative values.