What?!?! Jake Roberts fighting in Bellator!

I'm glad he finally has his life on track. Next Friday on the undercard of Ben Henderson vs Pitbull, the one and only Jake Roberts will be making his Bellator debut.

If that isn't wild enough, Kimbo's son will be on the card also. Phone Post 3.0

Better not lose to that crafty old fucker. You'll end up with a snake draped across your chest.

DDT Phone Post 3.0

I'm not even mad. Phone Post 3.0

Too bad ddts are illegal or he may be the GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Are we really talking about The Snake??! Phone Post 3.0

Shit I was super skeptical about ddp yoga until now. That shit really did resurrect him Phone Post 3.0

Lol at first I thought this was someone from home playing a prank on me, I was thinking damn I wasn't that much of a fuck up. Phone Post 3.0

I'm the Jake Roberts fighting btw Phone Post 3.0

Loved Jake the snake. He seems a little old to be making a debut but who am I to judge. I hope he brings the python with him in the bag. Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - I'm the Jake Roberts fighting btw Phone Post 3.0

You need a green name then mang.

staygreenponyboy -

Yea idk how to get it, the CSAC won't let me walk out with a snake sadly ;( Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist -
staygreenponyboy -

Yea idk how to get it, the CSAC won't let me walk out with a snake sadly ;( Phone Post 3.0
Dude you have to get a big old rubber snake in the cage when you win. Phone Post 3.0

I believe the DDT is banned Jake. You better check w the commission. Phone Post 3.0

In? Phone Post 3.0

donkeykongfist - I'm the Jake Roberts fighting btw Phone Post 3.0
Why the North Country Nightmare instead of the Snake? Phone Post 3.0

I believe bringing a snake in the cage is also illegal. And no, your snake isn't a corner man. Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - I believe bringing a snake in the cage is also illegal. And no, your snake isn't a corner man. Phone Post 3.0
Someone better tell Rumble Phone Post 3.0