What Japanese daycare looks like

Does it cost $2500 a month like it does here? 

I wonder how many Islamic fundamentalists they allow in their country 

It looks the same as my daughters daycare did except outside her school were Range Rovers, G wagons and X5-Ms dropping kids off.

oh and we didn't have to wear those "the air is so poisonous it'll probably kill us all" style face masks.

plus they could afford janitors and vacuums that work so we weren't required to wear indoor shoes.

oh and they got pizza. Delicious pizza I was jealous of

japanese children are among the best behaved of all countries, ethnicities, groups, etc....

i remember seeing a clip of a French daycare and they ate some awesome food, had a legit French chef that made locally sourced meals, different menu everyday

In Limbo -

japanese children are among the best behaved of all countries, ethnicities, groups, etc....

i remember seeing a clip of a French daycare and they ate some awesome food, had a legit French chef that made locally sourced meals, different menu everyday

Dude I just saw this too, what was that on? Was it something with Anthony bourdain or am I misremembering?

the_b00ts how much are you paying and do you consider it reasonable?

clattymine -

Does it cost $2500 a month like it does here? 

What kind of daycare do you use, my wife's daycare charges $125 per week.

Where's the diversity?  Are you telling me there are upsides to ethnic and cultural homogeniety?  WTF is this shit.  Surely we should force them to accept refugees from India, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Californian libtards and some New York lefties.

I mean, you can't just let a country run smoothly like that, everyone having a high IQ and being socially integrated.  Its bullshit, I say. 

Oh wait, I forgot, diversity is only good for white countries.  My bad.

evil veiled -

Where's the diversity?  Are you telling me there are upsides to ethnic and cultural homogeniety?  WTF is this shit.  Surely we should force them to accept refugees from India, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Californian libtards and some New York lefties.

I mean, you can't just let a country run smoothly like that, everyone having a high IQ and being socially integrated.  Its bullshit, I say. 

I like the cut of your jib.

gokudamus -

I wonder how many Islamic fundamentalists they allow in their country 

Both my kids attended awesome daycares like the one in the video. It was $1200 each a month.

Looks a lot like my daughter's daycare (and my son's former daycare).

evil veiled -

Good post

evil veiled -

Racibigomysogipedodehumanist!!!

TheThrill -
In Limbo -

Dude I just saw this too, what was that on? Was it something with Anthony bourdain or am I misremembering?

Sounds exactly like a clip from Micheal Moore's documentary "Who to invade next" or somthing similar to that.  It was pointing out how much better other lifestyles were in other cultures in certain areas of life. 

Dashabox -
TheThrill -
In Limbo -

Sounds exactly like a clip from Micheal Moore's documentary "Who to invade next" or somthing similar to that.  It was pointing out how much better other lifestyles were in other cultures in certain areas of life. 

Definitely wasn't that, at least not the one I saw haha

TheThrill -
Dashabox -
TheThrill -
In Limbo -

Definitely wasn't that, at least not the one I saw haha

Oh okay, sounds the same, I'm sure more than one person has been to France lol.  But yeah, those french kids get to eat delicacies in school.

Those schools seem to have nice facilities,supplies,etc. but they seem to excel due to what they don't have, as compared to American schools.

the_b00ts -
kkmmnn -

It looks the same as my daughters daycare did except outside her school were Range Rovers, G wagons and X5-Ms dropping kids off.

oh and we didn't have to wear those "the air is so poisonous it'll probably kill us all" style face masks.

plus they could afford janitors and vacuums that work so we weren't required to wear indoor shoes.

oh and they got pizza. Delicious pizza I was jealous of

Same. My son's daycare was 0-4 and a pre-K class, which he is now in. They have a cook there that always cooks something new, though now the pre-K class is through the public school system, so he has to make what they recommend for those kids.

To enter the building, you have to have the keycode and there are three cameras per room and four on the playground... AND, I can see the playground from my backyard. 

Age 0-2 rooms are just kids playing with two "teachers".

3 and 4 is the back room and they have actual learning classes.

Pre-K is basically kindergarten there. I'm actually worried that he may be bored when he get's to kindergarten because he's already learned what they teach.

I remember reading here before about how "American daycares are shit". Do people not search out good daycares at reasonable prices?

Reasonable prices is based on area. Good schools are good schools and depending on where you live, the good ones will be more expensive. We pay 330 a week roughly 17,000 a year....... it is a great school but the difference in price is not that much. They are all just expensive in the area.