What jeans do you wear?

Need some new jeans. And not those faggy bedazzled ones. More for everyday, work around the property. I mostly wear boots, you know, manly jeans. Currently have Levi's, but need to find a better boot cut. 

What brand do you wear?

Carhartt

Mom jeans

effinggoof - Carhartt

Yep.

Lucky. The only ones I like. 

They are perfect for boots. Not too tight or short like some of the other pants. And durable. I hear eddie bouer is pretty good, but I haven’t tried them

Boot cut jeans? Really?

Dajuisher -

Need some new jeans. And not those faggy bedazzled ones. More for everyday, work around the property. I mostly wear boots, you know, manly jeans. Currently have Levi's, but need to find a better boot cut. 

What brand do you wear?

Levi's has different leg cuts or whatever you could choose from.

Carpenter jeans, usually Wrangler brand. 

Zned -

Boot cut jeans? Really?

Here we go...

Lol!

Armani jeans

and Levi’s are always reliable

Gotta get the ones with a percentage of spandex in the material. It's a game changer. 

MarsMan -

Levis 511s

https://lsco.scene7.com/is/image/lsco/Levis/clothing/045112284-front-pdp.jpg?$grid_desktop_bottoms$

This not too tight not too baggy millions of colors

Levi's 541s 

I have some from Kenneth Cole and diesel. Don't wear any of them too much. 

Ill Portents - Levis 514

Those are the ones I have now. I like them, but a little to right for boots. 

Zned -

Boot cut jeans? Really?

That's what OP said. When you go buy your Garanimals you could be a good little man and see if they have anything available in a boot cut.

JAV63 - 
Zned -

Boot cut jeans? Really?

That's what OP said. When you go buy your Garanimals you could be a good little man and see if they have anything available in a boot cut.

What is a Garanimal?

Boot cut jeans look terrible, even with boots.

Zned -
JAV63 - 
Zned -

Boot cut jeans? Really?

What is a Garanimal?

Boot cut jeans look terrible, even with boots.

What do you suggest master of the jean?