What kind of airline has free wifi but

No charging port?

Jet blue that’s who!!! Makes no sense..

dirt cheap tickets tho. And nobody sitting next to me. Woohoo!

therss a fine ass Puerto Rican stewardess... but i ain’t a creep to take pic like some other fools!

for all my lovers and all my haters.. my basketball journey begins now!

never give up on your dreams!

Grind till you shine.

Hey dirtass, fly on a real airline if you want to be treated like a human being.

They have a USB port between the seats.

LOL@ acting like you're big ballin' when you're flying Jet Blue

PatK -

How am I acting like a baller ? I said tickets were dirt cheap...

disconnect -

They have a USB port between the seats.

Stewardess came back to tell me there actually are chargers under my seat just they aren’t working for some reason.

Im at 40% right now smh

Fly Copa... Love that airline

Ballin on a budget. 

So that sucked. Wifi died 15 min into flight. And my “entertainment” was not working. Justice league was stuck on repeat so it played like 3 times lmao. Terrible movie!

at least I made it through customs easy. 

PatK -

JetBlue has never screwed me over, made me miss a connection, lost my luggage, or treated me like a number. I look to them first if they can get me to my location, otherwise I'm forced to chance it with the other carriers.  

I Always bring a book or 2

Pedro Navaja -

So that sucked. Wifi died 15 min into flight. And my “entertainment” was not working. Justice league was stuck on repeat so it played like 3 times lmao. Terrible movie!

at least I made it through customs easy. 

good luck on the way back through, bro

OP is going all Hollywood. 

I forget what did Jet Blue do years back? They gained notoriety for something...

Anyway, OP where are you gonna be playing? What’s this part of the journey short term?

Good luck man 

Yo! Petrol!

Good luck my man!!

Have fun, you're gonna do GREAT!!!

If this isn't a troll, then good luck with whatever you are off to pursue.

If it's a troll, then fuck you.

ABCTT_Xavier23 -

I forget what did Jet Blue do years back? They gained notoriety for something...

Anyway, OP where are you gonna be playing? What’s this part of the journey short term?

I’d rather not say where I’m playing as about 60% of the fórum here hates my guts and would probably doxx the shit out of me.

its a pro league in a South American country. 

I’ll see how I perform this season, if i kill it, i can get noticed for my home country national team (life long dream to suit up for my country), and could also get picked up by some other teams in better leagues. Argentina, Venezuela and Brazil normally have the strongest leagues down here.

League Structure is similar to soccer/UEFA style in the sense that, you play in pro league for a province, after playoffs, top 2 teams in each province move on to national league, then another playoffs, top 2 teams in national league move on to international tournament, where we play a tournament vs the top 2 teams of every other country in our region. (South America)

my advantage  is that I have multiple citizenship, so I don’t take up a foreigner spot on the team. Depending on the league usually there’s a maximum 3 non-citizens per pro team, usually those are studs from Europe or USA. 

I could have chased this dream earlier but I tore my ACL when I was 21 and gave up on playing. Spent the rest of my 20s doing bad things around the wrong people.. When my father passed away I didn’t know what to do to deal with the pain and I found solace on the court. I spent the last 2 years training like a mad man. With the goal to make my dad proud by putting on the national jersey and representing our country.

once I spoke with coaches down there they said the best thing is to play in a pro league and prove myself there to get noticed. So Im off on this adventure with the final goal of making the national team, and more importantly, honouring my father. It’s really all because of him and I have him to thank for everything.

Your only young once and if I don’t go for this now, I will regret it forever. 

VectorWega -
frederic - 
PatK -

JetBlue has never screwed me over, made me miss a connection, lost my luggage, or treated me like a number. I look to them first if they can get me to my location, otherwise I'm forced to chance it with the other carriers.  

I'm sure they really care about you.

You can tell by the blue potato chips!