What kind of person watches the FastFurious films?

... the FF film franchise is stinking hot fire garbage.

Why do people watch it?

https://media.giphy.com/media/DtMNbBu2KT1kY/giphy.gif

Someone who's hungover on a Sunday when it's on HBO

Don't worry about it, cuh 

anyone who likes action movies

I go opening night with my buddies.  I was lucky enough to get to a premiere screening for the 5th one 

Fast 5 was pretty good.
The rest aren't the greatest.

I could watch the first one over and over... Was a good time in my life... When I was banging this fucking freak with big titties and I had 2000 EBP Civic Si.

Now, I'm married.

my second favorite franchise of all time behind LOTR

TFK_Fanboy - I love the series as a whole

never saw tokyo drift and no plans to. did not like 1st one tyrese was in

rest are great popcorn movies to sit back and just enjoy without having to put in any effort on my end

tokyo drift was awesome!

Jhay - 
TFK_Fanboy - I love the series as a whole

never saw tokyo drift and no plans to. did not like 1st one tyrese was in

rest are great popcorn movies to sit back and just enjoy without having to put in any effort on my end

tokyo drift was awesome!

it has a totally different feel then the other original 1,2 and 4

but it's good in it's own way

I've never seen any of them, but I did recently watch Transformers with my 5 year old and I noted that the dialogue was very similar to his Rescue Bots cartoon that is intended for his age group.

I'm guessing these are all in a similar "shiny thing go fast" film category.

Yeah Tokyo drift sorta stands alone apart from the series, it's more focused on the kinjuku and drift scene and doesn't have many of the recurring characters. The first one was fine if you don't know anything about cars, but hard to enjoy if you do. The rest are pretty dang good, the last few are really only vaguely car related.

GenericAmerican - I've never seen any of them, but I did recently watch Transformers with my 5 year old and I noted that the dialogue was very similar to his Rescue Bots cartoon that is intended for his age group.

I'm guessing these are all in a similar "shiny thing go fast" film category.

anyone who enjoyed dukes of hazzard, knight rider, starsky and hutch, back in the day will love these movies

Lux Fixxins -

They own pitbulls and wear flat brimmed hats.

This !

Everything about those movies is garbage .

I'm with OP on this one. They go beyond mindless action to insultingly dumb. I saw a movie the other day and they had the trailer for the new one. It looks god awful. Bunch of street rods battling on a glacier. Then a submarine breaks through and they are speeding away from it. Throw in some of the worst dialogue ever. Ugh. I like cheesy movies and love to turn my brain off and enjoy them, but there come a point when it's too stupid and I can't take it.

I will literally fight anyone who dislikes these movies or talks shit about them

RIP Pablo

You sound like such a dork calling everything " hot fire garbage "

I'm with you OP, but it looks like they're going to keep making them and people will keep watching them. 

Fucking dumbest franchise out there,seriously.  They should just fight the Avengers and be done with it.

Went from being crooks and cops to straight up superheroes.  Motherfuckers are flying (literally flying) everywhere while saying stupid shit like "This is what we do!"

The Rock is basically The Thing from Fantastic Four, constantly getting blown up without a scratch.

And of course all stereotypes are represented complete with the black guy rolling a Grand National while everyone else are driving supercars.