What kind of spider is this?

![](upload://72faZiycINz8W0UPOl0cPRJ4KWj.jpeg)

He’s got a nice massive web 

1 Like

![](upload://xkxFM6FZvnMGa6lqocSRwPlmoqe.jpeg)

![](upload://xekmrJUkUBBWrOsLvLvYIUTPDfM.jpeg)

![](upload://c9Hp79zELVZmFpGzPSb3mDnA5SR.jpeg)

![](upload://tPNz9lbOgwhR3a7JxOGcszCI2Yo.jpeg)

Cat spider

1 Like

![](upload://f39pt2mIF2uSxbcKi7N0YT9kUzd.jpeg)

![](upload://8FjOH5OJDrHeAiJvhhYi20q4Kn3.jpeg)

Pretty sure that when a web gets to that point, you're technically squatting in his house.

6 Likes
knockoutfighter -

That's definitely poisonous.

ME AFTER OP INEVITABLY DIES FROM TRYING TO FUCK THAT SPIDER:

![](upload://iCBQ2bb0gfOTuyACX5blUFeqLkN.gif) 

3 Likes
SpunQ -

Orb Weaver ?

What I was thinking. 

Golden Orb?

So today my girl asked me to kill a spider in the car, so I grab it and squish it with my hand, and then pretend to pop in it my mouth, only I accidentally did throw it in my mouth! Took a chew or two to notice.

Anyways thats my spider story.

1 Like

It's hard to tell with the glare but I'm almost positive it's a Yellow Garden Spider instead of a Golden Orb Weaver from the hair on it's legs and lack of silking in the middle of the web. It's one of the other. You give my word on my OGer hog it's harmless. If it's not in the way, leave it. It's a gorgeous spider, makes a beautiful web that it keeps clean looking and eats a fuck ton of insects.

I have a Tarantula at the head of my bed. I'm not assisting it in taking over your house. Trust me. :)

1 Like

They hang on lower limbs when I'm mowing.  Their web, and gigantic body's are unnerving when you run into them... come out of my shirt more than once..  like a nightmare.

1 Like

I know that you are seeing just one of them but you can be sure there ten thousand little ones all around your house. Burning down your house is the only solution.

It’s the North American “Nope” spider. Nopus Nofucking wayicus.

2 Likes
luffy - So today my girl asked me to kill a spider in the car, so I grab it and squish it with my hand, and then pretend to pop in it my mouth, only I accidentally did throw it in my mouth! Took a chew or two to notice.

Anyways thats my spider story.

RIP

North American Fag-hating spider. You're fucked

1 Like