what kind of undetectable CHN ish is Weili on?

We Are All One Mean Species -
TequilaYuen - 

I just want to add that looking at the clothes in the faceoff pic - I don't understand women's fashion at all.

Is what these two are wearing considered cool and hip? Or are they butched up

They wear what they want to wear. Andrade is a butch lesbian who normally wears that style of clothing. I am fine with it. It would be weird if she suddenly wore a pink dress to a face off.

This isnt the matchup for you if you are interested in seeing hot chicks showing skin.

That was not my question. Did I say anything about "hot chicks?"

I want to know if their outfits are considered stylish in today’s women’s fashion.

knappster -
http://instagram.com/p/Bv1WnMPgrgp/

shes a beautiful Chinese WOMAN

Wood.

She has a chance to beat Petr Yan to becoming first Chinese Champ in UFC.

TequilaYuen - 
TequilaYuen - 

I just want to add that looking at the clothes in the faceoff pic - I don't understand women's fashion at all.

Is what these two are wearing considered cool and hip? Or are they butched up

They wear what they want to wear. Andrade is a butch lesbian who normally wears that style of clothing. I am fine with it. It would be weird if she suddenly wore a pink dress to a face off.

This isnt the matchup for you if you are interested in seeing hot chicks showing skin.

That was not my question. Did I say anything about "hot chicks?"

I want to know if their outfits are considered stylish in today’s women’s fashion.

Is this the first time youve seen butch lesbian fighters wearing butch clothing?

Are they wearing particularly butch clothing? Or are they just wearing what’s currently stylish?

I don’t know. This is why I’m asking.

Andrade kind of reminds of Vasquez from Aliens in that pic.

CRE - She has a chance to beat Petr Yan to becoming first Chinese Champ in UFC.

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

TequilaYuen - 

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

yes but he’s 1/4

CRE -
TequilaYuen - 

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

yes but he’s 1/4

Petr Yan is one quarter Chinese? Who the fuck cares? He was born in northern Russia, he looks crazy Russian.

You might as well claim Valentina has Chinese blood in her because she is from Kyrgyzstan, which borders China.

Are you Asian or part Asian? That would explain a lot about your posting style

She must break her.

TequilaYuen - 
CRE -
TequilaYuen - 

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

yes but he’s 1/4

Petr Yan is one quarter Chinese? Who the fuck cares? He was born in northern Russia, he looks crazy Russian.

You might as well claim Valentina has Chinese blood in her because she is from Kyrgyzstan, which borders China.

CRE is half Chinese, I believe. But to the best of my knowledge, he hasnt jocked other Asian/part Asian fighters.

Maybe someone with longer CRE history can chime in.

I see. It all makes sense now.

Not in terms of the fighters CRE supports, but his way of posting gangsta rap videos and making “hood” references.

In reality, all that stuff is foreign culture to him. He is fascinated by it, but he is very removed from it.

I notice a lot of second or third generation Asian guys in North America feel very emasculated and try to make up for it by idealizing black hood culture.

They themselves tend to be quiet, educated, introverted, reserved, and spend a lot of time on the internet.

So they see these loud, uneducated, boastful wannabe thugs as expressing strength and confidence.

It’s kind of pathetic, really.

But who am I to judge.

TequilaYuen -
TequilaYuen - 
CRE -
TequilaYuen - 

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

yes but he’s 1/4

CRE is half Chinese, I believe. But to the best of my knowledge, he hasnt jocked other Asian/part Asian fighters.

Not in terms of the fighters CRE supports, but his way of posting gangsta rap videos and making “hood” references.

In reality, all that stuff is foreign culture to him. He is fascinated by it, but he is very removed from it.

I notice a lot of second or third generation Asian guys in North America feel very emasculated and try to make up for it by idealizing black hood culture.

They themselves tend to be quiet, educated, introverted, reserved, and spend a lot of time on the internet.

So they see these loud, uneducated, boastful wannabe thugs as expressing strength and confidence.

But who am I to judge.

he is dutch you muppet

nice thesis LOL.

rainbow pants -
TequilaYuen -
TequilaYuen - 
CRE -
TequilaYuen - 

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

yes but he’s 1/4

But who am I to judge.

he is dutch you muppet

nice thesis LOL.

CRE has mongaloid features which should satisfactorily answer all of your written and unwritten questions.

Nothing to see here 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1tXACpn1ee/?igshid=16unh58hwkwum

TequilaYuen -
CRE -
TequilaYuen -

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

yes but he’s 1/4

You might as well claim Valentina has Chinese blood in her because she is from Kyrgyzstan, which borders China.

I identify strongly with Yan. Yes, he definitely looks and is crazy Russian. Siberian.

His Sister shows more of their Chinese side.

Dana please give title shot. 5-0 UFC in one year like Adesanya.
https://www.ufc.com/news/asian-mma-resurgence-display-singapore
Petr Yan
Russia’s Petr Yan lands on the list thanks to his grandfather being Chinese, and if he continues to impress in the UFC like he has on the regional circuit, this bantamweight has star potential. In Singapore, he makes the walk to the Octagon for the first time against Teruto Ishihara.

gokudamus - 

Nothing to see here 

wow those back muscles and quads. still picking Andrade due to experience.

Jump Kick - 
rainbow pants -
TequilaYuen -
TequilaYuen - 
CRE -
TequilaYuen - 

?? Petr Yan is Russian.

yes but he’s 1/4

But who am I to judge.

he is dutch you muppet

nice thesis LOL.

CRE has mongaloid features which should satisfactorily answer all of your written and unwritten questions.

http://instagram.com/p/B0C_6WdpCnh/?igshid=2c90dt2ye1s8

She got that tight ass. Don't like muscular broads but I'd definitely give it to her. Zhang is gonna kill Andrade....

voodoo child - 

She got that tight ass. Don't like muscular broads but I'd definitely give it to her. Zhang is gonna kill Andrade....

Still picking Andrade.

CRE - 
voodoo child - 

Still picking Andrade.

No…she’s going to use that thick body for a submission win.

nowaydo - 
CRE - 
voodoo child - 

Still picking Andrade.

No…she’s going to use that thick body for a submission win.

The odds are against her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JPYUsRwcys