What Lawler said to Rory?

Does anybody know what he said to Rory after he was declared the winner and what was said back? it looked like he said something congratulatory and Rory gave him a stink-eye and mumbled something then left.

At the presser Lawler said that he told Rory to just be himself and that he didnt know him that well so just said good luck or keep at it or whatever.

Wasa-B - At the presser Lawler said that he told Rory to just be himself and that he didnt know him that well so just said good luck or keep at it or whatever.

What did rory say back to him. He looked liked he wanted to tell Robbie to fuck off or something

cheesesteak - 
Wasa-B - At the presser Lawler said that he told Rory to just be himself and that he didnt know him that well so just said good luck or keep at it or whatever.

What did rory say back to him. He looked liked he wanted to tell Robbie to fuck off or something

Sorry man, i dont know either of them and wasnt in the ring. ;p

Wasa-B - 
cheesesteak - 

Sorry man, i dont know either of them and wasnt in the ring. ;p

that's ok Wasa-B, i'll forgive ya!

"Forget what all the fans think. Do you."

caposa - 

"Forget what all the fans think. Do you."

Pretty cool thing to say actually esp coming from someone was also a young prodigy who is now a veteran that has had many ups and downs.