What! Lesnar to be at 168!

JoshSanchez -

This match would be awesome during the Brock era but we all know Barnett would wreck him. Phone Post 3.0

So OP is a liar? Cause I still have seen nothing on twitter of Brock saying he will be at 168. Dana asked him to come to 167 for the 20th anniversary and he declined.

Gsp is gone... revinue drops
Brock is paid to appear... reveinue rises

And now a quote from Dana white,

"Well, well, well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you just got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!"

damnyouwoman14 -
JoshSanchez -

This match would be awesome during the Brock era but we all know Barnett would wreck him. Phone Post 3.0
I would pay an extra $5 for that fight Phone Post 3.0

UFC should have built him better. Threw him right to the sharks. I'd like to see Lesnar vs Struve or lesnar vs Nelson, then give him someone like reem, Bigfoot,JDS Phone Post

He asked to be thrown to the wolves. Dude has brass balls, gotta give him that.

Anything you see on Twitter or Facebook concerning Brock you can't put any faith in. He doesn't even have internet so if something was posted it would not be by him.

Brock wanted the toughest competition and he got it. The UFC never got the chance to build him up because he wouldn't do it.

Does anyone think Brock will get the hunger to compete again?

He has done a lot in his career so he doesn't have to prove anything. But I wonder if he still fancies another run at it. Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - Anything you see on Twitter or Facebook concerning Brock you can't put any faith in. He doesn't even have internet so if something was posted it would not be by him.

Brock wanted the toughest competition and he got it. The UFC never got the chance to build him up because he wouldn't do it.
And he got exposed 3 times in a row Phone Post 3.0

When Brock pulls a Ken Shamrock and enters the cage after Josh beats Hapless Browne, you'll see.

damnyouwoman14 -
JoshSanchez -

Erik Paulson who trained both of them said Brock was the best HW hed ever trained in terms of the grappling department. Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 -
JerodR - Anything you see on Twitter or Facebook concerning Brock you can't put any faith in. He doesn't even have internet so if something was posted it would not be by him.

after winning a world title... Phone Post 3.0

Devlin -
TheHaunted2 -

....vs Couture who was 60 lbs lighter. Is normal. Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR -
Devlin -
TheHaunted2 -

Pretty sure the guy Couture took the title from had about 60lbs on on as well. Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR -
Devlin -
TheHaunted2 -

Couture beat 2 guys who were 265lbs right before fighting Brock Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - 
R1WARRIOR -
Devlin -
TheHaunted2 -

Couture beat 2 guys who were 265lbs right before fighting Brock Phone Post 3.0

Couture was also coming into that fight with over a year off spent in court with the UFC.

It was still a good win.

Bobby Lupo - Brock will return. Zuffa will make an offer he can't refuse now that GSP is gone. Phone Post 3.0
This.

The UFC still never replaced Chuck.

GSP gone now too ?

They need a star and sorry it ain't Conor McGregor.

Brock Lesnar draws money and a return bout versus anyone draws money. Phone Post 3.0

If true would be unreal if I ran into him Phone Post 3.0

Flexo -
JoshSanchez -

Battle of the Vikings. Phone Post 3.0
Interested...

Except, I've never seen a Viking wince/anything other than enjoy getting punched so they can know how hard to punch to punch the guy back twice as hard :-)

One is most def a Viking. The other sure looks like one though Phone Post 3.0

the islander - UFC should have built him better. Threw him right to the sharks. I'd like to see Lesnar vs Struve or lesnar vs Nelson, then give him someone like reem, Bigfoot,JDS Phone Post
Im not sure Lesnar wants to step in the cage with Reem again! Although he fought a now dead Ubereem. Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 - 

Lesnar being "exposed" has nothing to do with Brock Lesnar fighting the most insane level of competition ever for like a guy with 8-9 fights, being champion, and defending his belt.

We will never know how good Brock Lesnar could have been because his diverticulitis took away so much of his career; all that time spent recovering could have been spent fine tuning his limited skillset.