What made god?

Aliens?????
Zeus????/

Im very confused

He always was and always will be Phone Post

People. Phone Post 3.0

Godder.

Human imagination.

he made himself by busting in his hand, shoving it in his vag, and then giving birth to self.

gogoyoface703 - Aliens?????
Zeus????/

Im very confused

why does a being otuside of the natural laws need to be "created"

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Human imagination.

Sagiv Lapkin -

Human imagination.

To paraphrase Thomas Aquinas and many Rabbis who answered similar questions, The concept of God, when given some thought beyond the human interpretation most people give to the idea, is so far beyond us that it'd be like an ant trying to figure out what made humans,the sun, etc... If there is a God, it's the other and we don't even know ourselves let alone comprehend the other.

We can conceptualize and theorize but we are not nearly as smart or deep as we all think. Think about the whole idea of a pre-Big Bang nothingness. Theists and Atheists have come up with ideas and concepts of the nothingness and void before the Big Bang but it's all conjecture. We're never going to know. It's a bit of a mindfuck. Phone Post 3.0

Purgey - People. Phone Post 3.0
This. Any other answer is lunacy. And he's not even an interesting god. At least the Greeks and Egyptians had interesting mythology. Phone Post 3.0

Question is impossible to answer.

First, you have to define what you mean by "God." Phone Post

MickColins - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Human imagination.

To paraphrase Thomas Aquinas and many Rabbis who answered similar questions, The concept of God, when given some thought beyond the human interpretation most people give to the idea, is so far beyond us that it'd be like an ant trying to figure out what made humans,the sun, etc... If there is a God, it's the other and we don't even know ourselves let alone comprehend the other.

We can conceptualize and theorize but we are not nearly as smart or deep as we all think. Think about the whole idea of a pre-Big Bang nothingness. Theists and Atheists have come up with ideas and concepts of the nothingness and void before the Big Bang but it's all conjecture. We're never going to know. It's a bit of a mindfuck. Phone Post 3.0

Out of all the arguments for the existence of God this is the one that I feel is the most self-degrading, insulting, and dumbest.

You're essentially copping out. You're declaring that there are special rules which make debating the existence of God impossible because no logic applies.

This is essentially Eric Cartman playing with all of his friends on the playground and saying shit like, "Oh yeah? Well my super power is I get EVERY super power!" You think you've come up with some clever way to circumvent the rules by pretending the rules do not apply to you.

And the best part is that you try to pretty it up with some vocabularly in an attempt to impress, well you can "conceptualize" this retarded argument right up your ass!

lol @ any other answer being lunacy. yes an organized religion god, yeah i can see that as lunacy. But the idea of their being a higher being is definitely probable.

Asking this question is about as crazy as asking what caused the bing bang. It's simple really we don't know.

MickColins -
Sagiv Lapkin -

Human imagination.

That's what fucks me off about religion.

"It just is - we're not meant to comprehend, don't try and work it out. We're like ants trying to comprehend Shakespeare".

Fuck that entire concept. If we lived like that we'd still be in the trees.

Isaac Newton didn't say 'yeah fuck it, I'll never understand gravity. It's just god moving shit about'.

Fuck accepting ignorance. Expect better of yourself and the human race.

God is a ancient attempt to explain shit they didn't understand and establish rules and controls on their society.

Fuck living in the Bronze Age. Pass me my fucking iPhone. Phone Post 3.0

For the record I'm at the stage in my life where I'm not agnostic - I just couldn't care less whether or not God exists. If he doesn't the point is moot, and if he does I doubt he'd be trivial enough to give a damn whether or not I spent my Sundays in a church.

Zenoplata - For the record I'm at the stage in my life where I'm not agnostic - I just couldn't care less whether or not God exists. If he doesn't the point is moot, and if he does I doubt he'd be trivial enough to give a damn whether or not I spent my Sundays in a church.

http://i.imgur.com/wjkio24.jpg

So....the watch doesn't understand the watchmaker...pretty much?

Isaac298 - lol @ any other answer being lunacy. yes an organized religion god, yeah i can see that as lunacy. But the idea of their being a higher being is definitely probable.

Asking this question is about as crazy as asking what caused the bing bang. It's simple really we don't know.

Some people do create God in their own image. You know, the people who say God is a ridiculous asshole.

Tweener -
Purgey - People. Phone Post 3.0
This. Any other answer is lunacy. And he's not even an interesting god. At least the Greeks and Egyptians had interesting mythology. Phone Post 3.0
I don't know, you don't know. Try not to speak like you do know. Makes you sound stupid...er. Phone Post 3.0