What made god?

Another God?

God 1.0?

MickColins - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Human imagination.

To paraphrase Thomas Aquinas and many Rabbis who answered similar questions, The concept of God, when given some thought beyond the human interpretation most people give to the idea, is so far beyond us that it'd be like an ant trying to figure out what made humans,the sun, etc... If there is a God, it's the other and we don't even know ourselves let alone comprehend the other.

We can conceptualize and theorize but we are not nearly as smart or deep as we all think. Think about the whole idea of a pre-Big Bang nothingness. Theists and Atheists have come up with ideas and concepts of the nothingness and void before the Big Bang but it's all conjecture. We're never going to know. It's a bit of a mindfuck. Phone Post 3.0

This is the most intelligent answer here. Have fun arguing with the Faux Intellectuals here though. You'll get lots of vote downs from the masses that spent a couple of years in community college or maybe even found themselves in a State college that now know more than people much smarter than themselves.

We as humans know very little about the world we live in and almost nothing about the rest of the universe and beyond yet, will tell a complete stranger to fuck off if they believe in a creator such as God. Who's the stupid one in that argument? Someone that believes that everything was created by a higher power or someone that will tell you they don't know how this was created but is angrily adamant about disproving your "belief".

E55 Pilot - 
MickColins - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Human imagination.

To paraphrase Thomas Aquinas and many Rabbis who answered similar questions, The concept of God, when given some thought beyond the human interpretation most people give to the idea, is so far beyond us that it'd be like an ant trying to figure out what made humans,the sun, etc... If there is a God, it's the other and we don't even know ourselves let alone comprehend the other.

We can conceptualize and theorize but we are not nearly as smart or deep as we all think. Think about the whole idea of a pre-Big Bang nothingness. Theists and Atheists have come up with ideas and concepts of the nothingness and void before the Big Bang but it's all conjecture. We're never going to know. It's a bit of a mindfuck. Phone Post 3.0

This is the most intelligent answer here. Have fun arguing with the Faux Intellectuals here though. You'll get lots of vote downs from the masses that spent a couple of years in community college or maybe even found themselves in a State college that now know more than people much smarter than themselves.

We as humans know very little about the world we live in and almost nothing about the rest of the universe and beyond yet, will tell a complete stranger to fuck off if they believe in a creator such as God. Who's the stupid one in that argument? Someone that believes that everything was created by a higher power or someone that will tell you they don't know how this was created but is angrily adamant about disproving your "belief".

Fair enough, but the argument of not knowing enough to comprehend time can't be reserved for thological reasoning.

Mind you, the whole "what came before Big Bang?" is usually put forth by religious folks. I'm cool with being humble about my conceptual limitations, but that weirdness of physics doesn't really lead to a proof of God.

Sorry.

E55 Pilot -
MickColins - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Human imagination.

Ooh, neat! Let's see if I can play the false equivocation game, too!

Who's the stupid one? The one who reserves belief for those claims which can be rationally justified, or the one who is angrily adamant that God exists and will damn all atheists to eternal torture? Phone Post

E55 Pilot - 
MickColins - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Human imagination.

Lol@ the ironing.

Calling a faux philosophical argument the most intelligent post here and then calling everyone else in the thread faux intellectuals.

It's hilarious when very simple minded people actually think they're intelligent.

diggity -
Tweener -
Purgey - People. Phone Post 3.0
This. Any other answer is lunacy. And he's not even an interesting god. At least the Greeks and Egyptians had interesting mythology. Phone Post 3.0
I don't know, you don't know. Try not to speak like you do know. Makes you sound stupid...er. Phone Post 3.0
What's stupid Is falling for that shit enough to think "we don't know". Phone Post 3.0

Tweener - 
diggity -
Tweener -
This. Any other answer is lunacy. And he's not even an interesting god. At least the Greeks and Egyptians had interesting mythology. Phone Post 3.0
I don't know, you don't know. Try not to speak like you do know. Makes you sound stupid...er. Phone Post 3.0
What's stupid Is falling for that shit enough to think "we don't know". Phone Post 3.0

Cause we simply DONT know. Sure it's highly improbable that a judeo-christian does not exist, but the probability of their being a higher being is definitely probable.

"At least the Greeks and Egyptians had interesting mythology."

- And a penchant for buggery and incest...

Isaac298 -
Tweener - 
diggity -
Tweener -

Cause we simply DONT know. Sure it's highly improbable that a judeo-christian does not exist, but the probability of their being a higher being is definitely probable.

This is the second time you've claimed this.

Possible? Sure. It's possible that a "higher being" (whatever that means) exists. It's also possible that a dragon egg sits at the center of the earth.

Bit you are asserting that the existence of a higher being is PROBABLE. How do you come to this? Phone Post

Hahaha. Look at E5pilot using the "dismiss higher education because I have none argument" Phone Post

Isaac298 - 
Tweener - 
diggity -
Tweener -

It's not definitely probable at all. Give me some scientific evidence that it's at all definitely probable. I'd love to see it.

Tweener - 
Isaac298 - 
Tweener - 
diggity -
Tweener -

It's not definitely probable at all. Give me some scientific evidence that it's at all definitely probable. I'd love to see it.

You guys honestly think there is no chance of their being a higher intelligent, a more powerful being out there in our vast universe?

Isaac298 -
Tweener - 
Isaac298 - 
Tweener - 
diggity -
Tweener -

You guys honestly think there is no chance of their being a higher intelligent, a more powerful being out there in our vast universe?
There's a difference between "possible" and "probable", that I'm not sure you are acknowledging, Phone Post 3.0

shawes - "At least the Greeks and Egyptians had interesting mythology."

Wow they almost sound ready to be priests Phone Post 3.0

Isaac298 - 
Tweener - 
Isaac298 - 
Tweener - 
diggity -
Tweener -

No one said no chance - but you're saying it's definitely probable and to not agree is stupid... Yet you've got no evidence to back up your claim.

And I don't believe there is - no. I think the universe in terms of life is a lot more boring that we'd like to think. Life itself is amazing - but all the god bullshit is pushing it pretty big time.

Nitecrawler - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

Human imagination.

nope. you're both fucking wrong. but keep trying to convince yourself you are right.

I don't know if humans would be able to quite understand how god was made. I mean, like over 90& of the mass in the universe is dark energy and dark matter and we don't even know what the fuck that is.

we discover new species in our oceans constantly

but some peopel (usually faggot ass hipsters) think that science has explained it all and that science and relgion are incompatible. 

Tweener - 
Isaac298 - 
Tweener - 
diggity -
Tweener -

give me some scientific evidence that there is not god. i would like to see it.

Mihow - 

You wouldn't fuck your sister? I'd fuck your sister! Phone Post 3.0

Ha welcome to the family I guess...

Kebab Warrior - 

Wow they almost sound ready to be priests Phone Post 3.0

they did have priests...?
was 1/2 quoting a workaholics joke....blaaah nevermind

Poet of Gore - 
Nitecrawler - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

Human imagination.

nope. you're both fucking wrong. but keep trying to convince yourself you are right.

I don't know if humans would be able to quite understand how god was made. I mean, like over 90& of the mass in the universe is dark energy and dark matter and we don't even know what the fuck that is.

we discover new species in our oceans constantly

but some peopel (usually faggot ass hipsters) think that science has explained it all and that science and relgion are incompatible. 

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have read today