What makes a good physical therapist?

If you had to make a few points what would they be? What should a new patient look for what joining a PT facility for the first time? I'm on my 4th PT in the last year. The previous one was a legitimate McDojo of PTs, it was crazy. 

Ttt

The ability to "push" you along while maintaining good bedside manner. Those are the types I like. 

Someone who recognizes the difference in patients (ie. the therapy protocol for an active twenty year old isn't appropriate for a seventy year old).

Someone who takes into account patient goals. (If you're rehabbing a football player, you should be getting them ready to play football, not some general purpose "therapy.")

Someone who stays abreast of modern advances within the field and know how to incorporate passive and active exercises, weightlifting, cardio, etc.

Low cut shirts.

Happy ending. Insurance paid run & tug!

I had the intern work on my back many years ago, looked like the mtv chick who married nick lachey. She had nails that scratched ol shansky, it was awesome.

Lol at all the happy ending responses. There are plenty of male physical therapists you faygs!

Soul Gravy - Someone who recognizes the difference in patients (ie. the therapy protocol for an active twenty year old isn't appropriate for a seventy year old).

Someone who takes into account patient goals. (If you're rehabbing a football player, you should be getting them ready to play football, not some general purpose "therapy.")

Someone who stays abreast of modern advances within the field and know how to incorporate passive and active exercises, weightlifting, cardio, etc.

this

opieandjimmy - Tits and a pussy
Came here to say this

groundfighter2000 - Lol at all the happy ending responses. There are plenty of male physical therapists you faygs!
Probably half. So big size should definitely be on the list.