What makes a "man" turn SJW?

Testosterone deficiency? Dominated by females throughout his life? Lack of a masculine male role model? I'm legitimately curious about what could make a male turn into such an angry, hateful, self-loathing ball of effeminate rage bent on the destruction of his own culture, gender, race, etc.

There needs to be a scientific study on this.

Having a parent having you under 25 in this day in age

Never_rolled - 

Raised by a single mom.

This, or some kind of abuse or neglect from a male figure in their life.

There is also the pseudo rebellious type of SJW. These types are from wealthy families, and they have never had to live in the real world. When they get into college and get exposed to the principles of cultural Marxism, they buy it hook, line and sinker. They develop a deep sense of guilt which manifests into a sense of hate for their own kind. The only way they relieve this suffering is by shaming other people who remind them of themselves.

Athiest, raised by a single mom, not put in team or contact sports and not educated in history or culture.

Never_rolled -

Raised by a single mom.

1st post as usual

It isn't single parent children who've had it tough. It's mostly spoiled rich kid cunts who hate their fathers and feel guilty and ashamed for being well off thus feel the need to prove something by being pretentious, virtue signalling shitheads..

I don't think it's the gay. Most soyboys are ostensibly straight, but in gender-swap relationships with purple haired, partially head-shaved, nose-ringed, tattooed female beasts.

TheHawker - I don't think it's the gay. Most soyboys are ostensibly straight, but in gender-swap relationships with purple haired, partially head-shaved, nose-ringed, tattooed female beasts.

its a perverted mother-son relationship not a traditional man-woman relationship

Some of it has to be just being a pussy.

I know quite a few SJW dudes and not a single one of them could be described as masculine. 

Never_rolled - 

Raised by a single mom.

No.
Myself and several friends were raised by single moms, mind you back in the 70's. When the 80's kicked in, it would be impossible to add together the amount of fights we got into.

I will agree however with modern day single moms, I'd guess 1990's and on, and with how things are going now, will raise pansy boys.

Fury2Feed - It isn't single parent children who've had it tough. It's mostly spoiled rich kid cunts who hate their fathers and feel guilty and ashamed for being well off thus feel the need to prove something by being pretentious, virtue signalling shitheads..

This is it.

gregbrady - 
TheHawker - I don't think it's the gay. Most soyboys are ostensibly straight, but in gender-swap relationships with purple haired, partially head-shaved, nose-ringed, tattooed female beasts.

its a perverted mother-son relationship not a traditional man-woman relationship

One might say it's an even more perverted father-daughter relationship..

What makes a "man" create a thread on an internet forum whining about "SJW"s?  Seems like the kinda shit 12 year old girls do.

The Noose -

What makes a "man" create a thread on an internet forum whining about "SJW"s?  Seems like the kinda shit 12 year old girls do.

I've now seen you in 2 threads being offended by stuff.

Mayhap you get off of MMA.tv for a bit. It's not bringing you joy.

Never_rolled - 

Raised by a single mom.

I read a statistic that most black young man are raised by single moms, all SJWs?

most of the times they are very insecure people. they feel weak and need to out it somewhere. i have such a guy in the gym. nice guy, but last week he asked people to enter a spelling bee contest. i said to him WTF is wrong with you. do you know any girl or woman who ever liked a guy / men of entering a spelling bee contest? only losers do that. and still it didnt go through that guys head. also these people dont like physical pain. they are the real beta male. they also dont deal well with confrontation.

Never_rolled -

Raised by a single mom.

I was raised by a single mother. Definitely not an SJW. Growing up she held me accountable for my actions, punished me when necessary and always kept me busy doing sports year round. Thanks mom for not making me a homo. 

Not meeting the archetypal identifiers of being masucline. Thus being deficient in their subconscious. They then signal their sjw signs to identify with females. For its their best bet at mating and keeping their genes going on. 

For me, it was a deep ethical commitment to the ideal that all people are equally entitled to respect and recognition as valid human beings. But I can't speak for anyone else.

There's something about white people/culture in particular being susceptible to this patheticness of becoming an SJW. 

You don't see many other races, even if raised by a single mother, becoming such pathetic self loathing soy boys, in general.