What makes Pro Wrestlers so tough!?

Best Friends Laughing GIF by Film Riot

You donā€™t think it takes a toll psychologically on wrestlers that are scheduled to lose consistently as you pointed out? They become disgruntled and end up wanting to leave the company. A lot of talented wrestlers in WWE are being misused and mistreated and have been leaving to go to AEW where they are treated more fairly.

I donā€™t mean this to sound bad but I quit watching pro wrestling when I was 12.

Iā€™ll take your word for it and admit I was wrong
Judge Judy Reaction GIF

lol this guy tapped out fast

Lol. Nothing wrong with a little wrasslin. Iā€™m sure you have some guilty pleasure you watch too. 90 day fiancĆ©, siesta key, Star Wars etc

First off, Iā€™m not sure if op is trolling or not.
Recording How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

Secondly, I have no interest in taking on the pro wrestling crowd here on the ug. Last thing I need is a folding chair across my back.

2 Likes

This is true. They fucking hurt.

1 Like

Unreal pain tolerances!

On an unrelated topic, I really like your profile pic. Best one here!

Edit: meant for necktiez not myself

wrestling kane GIF by WWE

1 Like

Wow! She took everything that smaller girl could muster.

you got it backwardsā€¦ only the toughest become pro wrestlers

FACT

The unending desire to be worshipped by short bus kids and chubby neck beards in their 30ā€™s.

But you donā€™t win a title in wresting. They give you the belt. They tell you are are going to be the champ. Thatā€™s the point he is making.

I imagine anyone who isnā€™t tough / durable just doesnā€™t make it far in the industry in the 1st place.

1 Like

You still have to put in the physical and emotional work to get thereā€¦. And also convince everyone you deserve keeping the title after the fact.

1 Like

I was unnecessarily rude to you so I apologize for that

3 Likes

Good on you for owning up. We donā€™t see enough of that around here.

@Barry_BondsMVP is good people.

4 Likes

How much merchandise is the guy with the losing record selling?