What Makes You Cringe?

List some goodies that make you cringe.

Holes in socks where toes pop out. Nothing worse than a hole developing in your sock and your toe pops out!!!

Another cringe worthy is piss on a toilet seat. Yes. Men piss standing up....but real men have marksmanship. Stop pissing on the toilet seat and floors!

people who constantly say "uhhh" or "ummmm" or "you know" every few words

listen to NPR.....most of their liberal guests say "uhhhhh" or "ummmm" every 4-5 words....i've had to leave the room on several occasions when people in my presence were saying "uhhhh" or "ummm" too much

like nails on a chalkboard to me and i need to seek help about it

The Kardashians

Top 40 pop music

Modern Country Music

whenever anyone says "but the bible says"

People ordering sugaring flavored ice coffee drinks at 7 in the morning, and having to wait in line behind those dopes. Why don't you just drink a soda and call it good and let the people who want actual coffee get it?

Scraping knife and fork on a plate

When a friend of yours is talking out of their ass to a group of people and all you can do is standby and kind of shrug your shoulders

People who say "Libtards" like they think it makes them smart

Chimonos Revenge - The Kardashians

Top 40 pop music

Modern Country Music

whenever anyone says "but the bible says"

People ordering sugaring flavored ice coffee drinks at 7 in the morning, and having to wait in line behind those dopes. Why don't you just drink a soda and call it good and let the people who want actual coffee get it?

Scraping knife and fork on a plate

When a friend of yours is talking out of their ass to a group of people and all you can do is standby and kind of shrug your shoulders

People who say "Libtards" like they think it makes them smart

I actually have an app on my iPhone called "K blocker", it specifically blocks content related to the Kardashians. 

I hate when you fart and your ass is sweaty so you aren't quite sure if a little more than Air came out or not. 

VinegarStrokes - 

I hate when you fart and your ass is sweaty so you aren't quite sure if a little more than Air came out or not. 

Never trust a fart

The word cringe

People who eat noisily

The overuse of words like cuck, triggered etc

Pretty girls with those ridiculous thick fake-looking eyebrows

Memories of stupid or rude shit I did 30 years ago.

Past memories of my failures approaching women.

People who worry about EMPs.

Shit people post on Facebook.

Anytime I hear really partisan rhetoric come out of someone's mouth.  I just know the conversation is over.

Any words used to identify with a religious view that tip me off that Im about to hear a sermon.  Things like "The Torah says", "Jesus told his followers", etc.  

Willybone -

Memories of stupid or rude shit I did 30 years ago.

This. 

Conspiracy Theory Nuts

When vegito posts about cars .