What MMA fighters were the biggest losers in society?

I know of a certain large training partner who scams old ladies when selling new aluminum siding.

1 Like

@crowbar they mentioned by name the woman that Trigg was sleeping with in that article

Not a single mention of Jason Miller

Yeah,I just remember him getting fired,but was not positive on the reason why.

2 Likes

Jesus fking christ

1 Like

LOL as soon as they are preoccupied with their husband dying.

2 Likes

My bad, I forgot the roof as well.

1 Like

I have a buddy who spent a several hours as a security detail for Matt Hughes at autograph signing about 10 years ago. He said Matt was incredibly cool to everyone. This thread is in poor taste.

That’s not even your own opinion because you weren’t there.

Matt Hughes was an arrogant pc of shit.

Nothing better than waiting to see him. He didn’t want to be there and that was the attitude everyone there picked up on.

He’s a narcissist. Only ever concerned about himself.

At least try meeting him before you start criticizing others who have.

I don’t think this thread is in bad taste. I think Hermes Franca molested a kid. Maybe you want to get on here and wash all the fighters balls. That’s your decision. Some fighters are pieces of shit. They are responsible for their actions.

2 Likes

Rafiel Torre and Kim mason would have to be on that list.

2 Likes

2 Likes

60 fight veteran Cedric Marks is a multiple murderer and some people think he’s a bonafide serial killer. I think that should put him high on the list.

2 Likes

War Machine and Mayhem clearly have serious mental health issues and probably shouldn’t ever be left alone. Jones and Conor are just rich narcissists, so it’s pathetic they’re on the same PoS level as those two.

2 Likes

The NY Badass currently holds the position

2 Likes

Mayhem seems to have legitimate mental health issues. Not excusing him legally from fuck ups, but to me he’s disqualified from “piece of shit” status. He’s a good guy with deep issues.

2 Likes

I think most everyone can be loaded into the mental issues boat…

2 Likes

Yeah but there’s degrees to it. Jon clearly knows what he’s doing is wrong and chooses to keep doing it, same for Conor. Same for most narcissistic people, they’re intentionally manipulative and get really good at what they do on purpose, especially when it’s not met with any consequences like we’ve seen from them. Mayhem seems incapable of controlling what goes on and needs medicated, he’s had consequences for his actions and always just loses control and flies off the rails again.

2 Likes