What MW champion could have beaten Alex Pereira?

Dave Menne
Murilo Bustamante
Evan Tanner
Rich Franklin
Anderson Silva
Chris Weidman
Luke Rockhold
Michael Bisping
Georges St. Pierre
Robert Whittaker
Israel Adesanya

I say GSP would have the best chance

Weidman (if he decided to wrestle)
GSP
Rob

3 Likes

Agreed. Wether any of them will, we’ll hopefully see.

1 Like

Whittaker gets fucked up by kickboxers. I don’t have faith in him to get that job done

1 Like

Murilo Bustamante (maybe a stretch but he was fuckin good; looked like a modern fighter way back then)
Anderson Silva
Chris Weidman
Luke Rockhold
Georges St. Pierre
Robert Whittaker

Assuming all of them grapple besides Silva

Murilo, Weidman, Rockhold, GSP,

Foot work and cardio beats him

1 Like

He has only lost to Adesanya in the last 8 years, can’t really say he gets fucked up by anyone… beat Hall, Till, and Cannonier handily, all good strikers. So far Perreira doesn’t look to have the level of anti-wrestling Adesanya does, I like Rob’s chances with him tbh Izzy is just the perfect guy for beating Rob.

1 Like

Andy, Weidman and GSP all murder him. Rockhold in his prime could certainly do it too before he became a model fuckface idiot

1 Like

Say what u want about Rockhold….but he had an Elite top game. Assuming he didn’t get knocked out before getting him down.

Prime Weidman would be a favorite.

1 Like

Lol every single one could beat him.

Israel had the worst shot out of everyone on that list because he has the worst takedowns out of everyone on that list.

2 Likes

Pre-Usada Weidman would have punched a hole in his chest.

5 Likes

Middleweight is one of the divisions where the top talent from 7-8 years ago would dominate today’s. Silva, Weidman and Rockhold in their prime. Even shael. Shael would beat both Adesanya and Peireira

1 Like

Anderson Silva and only Anderson Silva

anderson silva ufc GIF by ESPN

4 Likes

Alex is the legit MW kickboxing GOAT. Even a prime Silva would struggle

1 Like

He also got KO’d by Vitor

Whittaker will beat him, I don’t care about the rest

2 Likes

I think RDR the One MW champion would destroy Alex

5 Likes

The glory days of kickboxing never even had a MW division so that’s not saying much.