What non-UFC HW does Alistair need to beat ?

What Non-UFC HW can Alistair fight and beat to prove that he is top ten worthy ? ?

Tim Sylvia ?

Sergei Kharitonov ?

Jeff Monson ?

Werdum ?

Barnett ?

Big Foot ?

his next gfight should be in the USA...
against

Piss Testington....

teabagexpress - his next gfight should be in the USA...
against

Piss Testington....

easy win for PT. That guy beats the shit outta Brock at the gym.

Dianobol

ManhoefKOAnderson - What Non-UFC HW can Alistair fight and beat to prove that he is top ten worthy ? ?

Tim Sylvia ?

Sergei Kharitonov ?

Jeff Monson ?

Werdum ?

Barnett ?

Big Foot ?

Any of those would be good except maybe Big Foot. Werdum and Barnett are probably the only ones who could break him into the top 10 though. Maybe Sylvia, but he's lost four of his last five and got destroyed in three of those, so probably not.

fedor would be a good start since hes in strikeforce where alistair is supposed to be champ

blue63 - Someone other than James Thompson or Tony Sylvester.

As long as he's hiding from drug tests overseas fighting cans and kickboxing, nobody will ever care about him as a MMA HW. It's seriously been 2 years since the "Strikeforce Champion" fought in Strikeforce or anywhere that performed standard drug testing for that matter.

just to play the Devils Advocate;
is it possible tha AO is puposefully using this time to 'bulk up' overseas without detection, all the while still fighting (albeit cans) to keep himself in fighting shape, in preparstion for his return to fight either Fedor or Brock, when he will undoubtedly cycle off??

Fedor, Werdum, or fellow PED enthusiast Barnett

JimmersonzGlove -  I love how every rags on Allistar for "fighting cans." Dude obviously just doesn't want to do anything to risky before entering the most prestigous tourney in combat sports: the K1 WGP. It's cool to see him stay active in the meantime.

Jimmerson is correct. The K-1 WGP is the MONEY tourney. He can get his bread there, so why fight a top guy ? I still think its cool he's staying active in the meantime with two fights inbetween the k-1 tourney! I doubt many fighters would take that risk.

Oh, I think you go beyond thinking "it's cool that he's staying active". You seem to think his wins over guys like Goodridge and Thompson indicate he is a top 10 heavy.

teabagexpress - his next gfight should be in the USA...
against

Piss Testington....

lol