What now for Teixeira?

Where do you see him going from here? Will he get another shot at the title? Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see him fight Te Huna. I know he's MW now but I'd still like to see that. Or Glover vs Rumble Phone Post 3.0

Why rematch Te Huna so soon? Phone Post 3.0

Have him face Manuwa.

Phil Davis Phone Post 3.0

vs Glover would be cool or Rumble vs Manuwa or OSP

Captain_Underpants - I'd like to see him fight Te Huna. I know he's MW now but I'd still like to see that. Or Glover vs Rumble Phone Post 3.0

When did he decide to drop to MW?

crudz - Phil Davis Phone Post 3.0
I like that or even having him face Rumble. Phone Post 3.0

Manuwa. What a war that would be Phone Post 3.0

I want to see him fight Gustaffson. Great stylistic matchup imo.

Give him manuwa, that would a wicked fight! Phone Post 3.0

On this and another thread lots of people are calling for Manuwa. I think Teixeira would take that one though. Phone Post 3.0

Lil Nog or Shogun Phone Post 3.0

RONINXOM - On this and another thread lots of people are calling for Manuwa. I think Teixeira would take that one though. Phone Post 3.0

Would be interesting, number what, 12 or 14 just knocked off number 4, if Manuwa just took out the recent number 2 guy, the rankings would implode.

theDude81 -
Captain_Underpants - I'd like to see him fight Te Huna. I know he's MW now but I'd still like to see that. Or Glover vs Rumble Phone Post 3.0

When did he decide to drop to MW?
He's fighting MARQUARDT in New Zealand on June 28th Phone Post 3.0

mmamozza - Why rematch Te Huna so soon? Phone Post 3.0
I didn't know he fought Te Huna already Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to see Johnson/Glover fight next. Hard test for bothd fighters and if Johnson wins it puts him right up there. Phone Post 3.0

crudz - Phil Davis Phone Post 3.0
I like this idea Phone Post 3.0

First he needs to heal, that will take 6 months I'm sure. Then we can see where he winds up. Phil Davis needs to go back to the drawing board and start over. He looked terrible last night.

It probably won't happen, but I think changing coaches is the way to go for Glover from here. It was pretty rough hearing Hackleman assuring him to keep looking for the right hand to left hook despite the facts that Glover was losing and he does exactly that in every fight anyway. It's baffling that Hackleman was so confident going into the match with such a predictable and limited game plan.