What phone am I waiting for? (need new phone)

My Nexus 6 is at the end. Broken screen, slow as shit. Does random stupid shit all the time. I need a new phone. I want to stick with Android. I do not want a Pixel. Why? Because fuck you, that's why. What phone am I waiting for? What is the next awesome Android phone? 

Oh, and I am with T-mobile, I am considering a move to Verizon. I could do either. What should I get or if I wait for a while, will the next sweet awesome phone be out pretty soon?

I have the Oneplus 3T and really like it.  I think the 4 (or probably 5) is coming out soon.

Why not just factory reset and then put a new screen on it? Phone will be good as new.

VFR -

Why not just factory reset and then put a new screen on it? Phone will be good as new.

It was garbage from the moment I had it. I have never liked it. Total piece of shit from the beginning. 

Razr

I have LGv20. It's pretty good

Happy with my Samsung S7

Samsung Galaxy S8

LG V6

OnePlus 4 (or it could be called 5 because of Asian superstition with the number 4)

Next HTC

Moto G5 (if you want a cheaper phone)

Phuckles -
VFR -

It was garbage from the moment I had it. I have never liked it. Total piece of shit from the beginning. 

Ok so what were some specific things that you didn't like about it so we can recomend a phone that would fit you better.

ProteinOverdrive -

Samsung Galaxy S8

LG V6

OnePlus 4 (or it could be called 5 because of Asian superstition with the number 4)

Next HTC

Moto G5 (if you want a cheaper phone)

I don't want cheap. Is this the next gen shit?

Get a landline, faggot

VFR -
Phuckles -
VFR -

Ok so what were some specific things that you didn't like about it so we can recomend a phone that would fit you better.

It was slow from the start. It shouldn't have been. That's why I went nexus. Pure Android. It's garbage. I fucking loved my note 2. I want fast, large size... That's it. A good camera would be nice. USB c of course. I'm not into gimmicky shit. Like I don't care if it has a biometric scanner. I just want the latest and greatest. I can hang on another month or two if it means getting next generation stuff. I don't want the pixel because pixel is a bitch name. Yes, it's a petty and stupid reason.

Right Hand JO Power - Get a landline, faggot
I want to creat an app that lets your SO know when you are masturbating so you can join in. Like, it will send a vibration that matches your rythym so they feel your strokes on the other end.

Want to test it out with me?

Phuckles -
Right Hand JO Power - Get a landline, faggot
I want to creat an app that lets your SO know when you are masturbating so you can join in. Like, it will send a vibration that matches your rythym so they feel your strokes on the other end.

Want to test it out with me?
Let's just stick with Skype.

I think it's pretty much established that Pixel is the top Android phone out now. Galaxy S8 won't be out for a while. April, I think. 

P.S. You got a bum phone. It happens. It's not necessarily indicative of Google phones in general. 

Looks like my note 5 is taking a shit on me and I'm probably going to be upgrading to the Pixel.  Anyone know if they will have them in stock at a verizon store or will they have to order it?

Nexus?

bigraydaddy - Nexus?
I had the nexus one. It was great, but Android was new so it was cool. I currently have the nexus 6. Absolute garbage. No more nexus for me. At least not right now.