What question do you NOT want to know the answer?

Saw this asked on Reddit and it seemed like a great OG question.

For me, it would be at what point in my life will be the best it will ever be.

That, and how will I die.

Very interesting.

Have to get back to you on that one but take this VTFU in the meantime. Phone Post 3.0

The race of guy banging my wife Phone Post 3.0

Harold_Howard - The race of guy banging my wife Phone Post 3.0

I'm white

I imagine that stout atheists and devote religious people wouldn't want to know if there is a heaven or hell Phone Post 3.0

What notable potential people have been aborted? Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, I don't want to know the answer to the question "What question do I not want to know the answer to?"

Where can I find a Lotus Elise for 25k? Phone Post 3.0

Did you wipe your ass? Phone Post 3.0

Am I really the best she ever had?

If not, try this EASY trick to grow 4-8 inches immediately!

I have a feeling all the important ones will get answered. If not, why fuck around and think about it. Phone Post 3.0

I saw a goose scratching it's nether-region the other day. They don't have fingers or thumbs, so of course it was using it's face. It had its little bird neck cranked all the way around and was digging into its crotch with it's beak, and I mean it was really going at it. Now, geese have a cloaca, the all-in-one-butthole-genitalia, so I don't know if it was getting a nice and deep asshole scratch or if it was beating off, sort of fellating itself. But that's what I don't ever want to know, because the answer would ruin how goddamn amusing that quandary kicking around in my noodle is to me. Hell, without knowing the answer, I get to assume there's the possibility that it may have been both cases simultaneously and that even the goose's emphatic body language, all vigorously writhing with the scratchin, still couldn't express the true depth of the pleasure it was giving itself.

Will anything terribly tragic happen to my wife or kids in their lifetime? 

What WAS Charles Barkley trying to say on here when he uttered "I wild it each that makes their naked lol"? Phone Post 3.0

Spinelock -
Harold_Howard - The race of guy banging my wife Phone Post 3.0

I'm white
Zzing vu Phone Post 3.0

Is pro wrestling real Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks - 

I know it sounds weird, but when old people get murdered I always think their mom/dad will never know

Where do whores go?

Who is John Gault?

ShanTheMan - 
sgotwalks - 

I know it sounds weird, but when old people get murdered I always think their mom/dad will never know

It's true, when adults are killed we don't think that there is a parent out their who's heart just got ripped out of their chest, but the fact of the matter is, any time a person is killed and either of their parents are still alive, it has got to be irreparably devastating. I don't think I could ever be fixed if it was something terrible that took the life of one of mine. Anyways.........I am beginning to wish I had thought up some goofy fucking question to this thread. This one is a total bummer!