WHAT!?! (re: Henderson vs. Pettis)

Gave Henderson rounds 1, 2, & 4 easily.

1/10

if i was a judge, i would have no problem giving pettis a random extra round after that kick

JonnyK - if i was a judge, i would have no problem giving pettis a random extra round after that kick

LOL no shit, that is now labeled the Pettis flying death kick. If any one else tries it they should be thrown out of MMA.

4 was close.. but if I was a judge I'd maybe give round 5 10-8

I gave him 1 and the one where he almost sank the RNC in whichever it was. The rest was all Pettis.

It's not a crazy score. I gave Bendo rounds 1 and 4, but 2 and 4 were pretty close.

i thought it was 3-2 pettis but i could also see 4-1 pettis

When its that close, you have to look at who had the other in danger the most, and Pettis had Henderson in trouble a couple of different times in the fight while Henderson only threatened with that one RNC.

Pettis took it, especially after that kick...

behrens14 - When its that close, you have to look at who had the other in danger the most, and Pettis had Henderson in trouble a couple of different times in the fight while Henderson only threatened with that one RNC.

well judges cant go back over the whole fight because it isn't pride rules

When its that close, you have to look at who had the other in danger the most, and Pettis had Henderson in trouble a couple of different times in the fight while Henderson only threatened with that one RNC.

Well, I'd say that up until that kick, Ben's RNC on Pettis was by far the closest either guy came to being finished. Striking-wise, Pettis landed the better head shots, while Ben landed a lot of brutal body kicks and knees.

Very close fight going into the 5th, but Pettis owned that round even before the kick.

Ben won 1, maybe 4, and 5 was close till the ninja kick

That last round was the definition of a 10-8 round! If that kick dosent get u a 10-8, what does?

robbie380 -  i thought it was 3-2 pettis but i could also see 4-1 pettis

NEO kick was enought to break the close fight ENOUGH SAID

Shut the fuck up you troll faggot!

epwar - Gave Henderson rounds 1, 2, & 4 easily.

Yeah. I thought Smooth won it too.

Pettis wins 3 rounds to 2.