What REALLY Happened in the Fedor Fight!! (PIC)

At least its how I see it:

Bluenamer, if you please:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/28/190586/andhewalksaway.jpg

thank you.

indeed.

TTT

Well done. Well done, indeed.

Now thatsa spiceya meatball!!

i like it

i like it a lot

for a moment there - in this pic- fedor looked pissed off

ttt

max power -  for a moment there - in this pic- fedor looked pissed off

Fedor looks like he's about to pimp slap the Parkinsons out of Freddie Roach.

The UFC is bigger than one fighter, even the great Fedor. Affliction will be done in a year and the UFC and Dana ( who is a great guy by the way ) will continue to stay on top.

Thanks guys

"jose marti - The UFC is bigger than one fighter, even the great Fedor. Affliction will be done in a year and the UFC and Dana ( who is a great guy by the way ) will continue to stay on top."

I didn't mean it as Fedor > UFC ...more like Fedor shut Dana's "over-rated" talk up.

definately puts a dent in dana's case that dfedor isnt #1 (we all know he is) but jose marti is right, other than hw more or less all the worlds best fighters are in the ufc or off in japan (the light weights) affliction needs to eventually boost its roster or it ill only be able to run shows that fedor is available for

Dana looks more lost than AA

Dana is such a clown. Only idiots believe anything he has to say about non-UFC fighters

jose marti - The UFC is bigger than one fighter, even the great Fedor. Affliction will be done in a year and the UFC and Dana ( who is a great guy by the way ) will continue to stay on top.

Complete tool...

Why don't you go away... nobody is debating that the UFC is bigger than one fighter...

lionsoul - 
jose marti - The UFC is bigger than one fighter, even the great Fedor. Affliction will be done in a year and the UFC and Dana ( who is a great guy by the way ) will continue to stay on top.

Complete tool...

Why don't you go away... nobody is debating that the UFC is bigger than one fighter...

Agreed, this was not an Affliction vs UFC or Dana vs Affliction thread