what should the UFC do with Ken-Flo now?

3 title shots = 3 losses

So now what? I'd love to see him face the loser of Bowles/Faber or I'd like to see him face Miguel Torres next.

Can he cut more weight?

Invisible Lats Syndrome - Can he cut more weight?

lol, he's still a tough guy who is a handful for anybody at any weight

the 145 division has a lot of top guys so it shouldn't be too hard for Florian to find quality opponents. I still have him in my top 5 at FW

He should retire and host The Soup: MMA Edition

He should host a Fox UFC show and continue to fight a bit more mid level comp. Just don't make him a comentater cause he's fucking boring (and I say that with all due respect)

I think he's still very capable of fighting at a high level. I think he should go back to 155. There's more interesting fights for him there Phone Post

Jack Skellington -

the 145 division has a lot of top guys so it shouldn't be too hard for Florian to find quality opponents. I still have him in my top 5 at FW

I don't understand how a guy with only 2 fights (1-1) in a division can be top 5. Phone Post

Kenny is exciting when fighting most fights.

He always tries to grind it out when he gets in a title fight or number 1 contender fight.

just throw him back in the mix, enjoy the show.
plenty of good fights at 145 and 155,

Gotta feel for Ken-flo.

Always a bridesmaid. Poor bugger.

He should move back to 155. Like other fighters, Diego, Kos, he has pretty much ended any kind of title shot. Now he should look for money fights against name opponents, and there are a lot more name opponents and good match ups at 155 than 145.

Shoe Strangler - 
Jack Skellington -

I don't understand how a guy with only 2 fights (1-1) in a division can be top 5. Phone Post
You've got a legit point, but the success he's had at 155 reflects his ranking at 145. Afterall at 155 he has wins over Joe Lauzon, Clay Guida, Din Thomas etc .... 

Florian would be a great match up for all of the top 145 pounders in the UFC.

vs. Bowles

vs. Torres

vs. Faber

vs. Hominick

etc ...

What's the problem? Let him fight at 145 or 155. If he gets 4-5 strong wins in a row, he'll have earned another shot.

138- Florianweight

He's still top of the division... its not like he suddenly sucks and is in last place now

BUFFGEO - He's still top of the division... its not like he suddenly sucks and is in last place now

Of course not, but how many kicks at the can should this guy get?

Jack Skellington - 
BUFFGEO - He's still top of the division... its not like he suddenly sucks and is in last place now

Of course not, but how many kicks at the can should this guy get?

As many as he earns...

Jack Skellington - 

Of course not, but how many<i> kicks at the can </i>should this guy get?

As many as he qualifies for. If he runs through the contenders again he should get the shot again