What shoulder injury do I have?

Seems minor. No regular pain, but I can tell something's wrong. Feels OK when I lift and the muscles are all flexed, but once in a while when my arm is totally relaxed and I have a sudden movement I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder.

Like if I’m walking and brush/bang a door with my arm, bing, weird, sharp pain in the shoulder. Or lift/twist my arm fast to shift in a chair. Then it goes away almost instantly, no lingering effects. I think it’s just a getting old thing maybe. I get elbow tendonitis in the elbow on the same arm. I better not get Bas Rutten baby arm.

Sounds like aids.

2 Likes

You aren't dislocating your shoulder & then popping it back into place without realizing it, are you? 

You're flexing all the time? Are you sure you're not a Super Saiyan?

Impingment.  Or you can have a bone spur on the end.

Sounds like a bone spur.

LiveWire - 

You're flexing all the time? Are you sure you're not a Super Saiyan?

Yes, I flex constantly. 100% isometric existence. Throws people off and makes them nervous and uncomfortable, which I enjoy.

CryLikeAGoat - 

You aren't dislocating your shoulder & then popping it back into place without realizing it, are you? 

lol. Yep, that's how tough and badass I am. I can do the Lethal Weapon/Martin Riggs rope escape move and not even wince or make ridiculous faces.

neuritis

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326895.php#about

Fighting - 

Impingment.  Or you can have a bone spur on the end.

Googled impingement. Sounds likely/possible. Kind of annoying, wish it would go away, but not worth seeing a doctor about. Noticed it about a year ago, hasn't gotten worse.

I fell from my bike onto my right elbow. It seems like for months now it does not hurt during regular activity however...I can push my left bicep under my chin and touch mid ways down the bottom of my back with my left hand.

If I do the same thing with my right arm, I can’t even touch my left shoulder blade.

Anyone?

SAPPER13 - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
CryLikeAGoat - 

lol. Yep, that's how tough and badass I am. I can do the Lethal Weapon/Martin Riggs rope escape move and not even wince or make ridiculous faces.

My left shoulder falls out when I'm standing up. I just flex my shoulder to suck it back in. I used to put three right back in all the time before they fixed it. 

That scene makes riggs look like a giant puss if you've ever had shoulder dislocations. 

lol. That doesn't sound normal. You're like one of those old thrift shop action figures with worn out rubber bands holding the arms and legs in.

Impingement with possible torn rotator cuff...bursitis.  

Just a guess.  Had that trifecta outta college after years of sports that involved throwing and swimming a ton. 

If you have good coverage, go see a doc to get at least a simple X-ray to see what's going on.  Meantime, anti-inflammatory as needed 

SAPPER13 - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
SAPPER13 - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
CryLikeAGoat - 

My left shoulder falls out when I'm standing up. I just flex my shoulder to suck it back in. I used to put three right back in all the time before they fixed it. 

That scene makes riggs look like a giant puss if you've ever had shoulder dislocations. 

lol. That doesn't sound normal. You're like one of those old thrift shop action figures with worn out rubber bands holding the arms and legs in.

Lmao I actually had a traumatic brain injury that caused seizures top start about 4.5 years ago. Broke and dislocated both my shoulders during my first seizure haha

Dang, you really are messed up. Sorry to hear that. You should learn to pop-lock though. You'd probably be really good at it and could do some amazing liquid-type shit.

masturbator's shoulder

Ruprecht - 

masturbator's shoulder

Possibly. Normally that would be more of a wrist injury thing, but I'm dealing with a lot more penile girth/weight so the shoulder strength definitely comes into play.

BTW guys, thanks for the info. I’ll probably just fix it myself by packing on some more mass. Couple more layers of muscle and that inner issue will be a non-factor. It’s not a big deal, I just don’t want it to flare up when I’m in the middle of whipping someone’s ass.

AlisoRob -

Impingement with possible torn rotator cuff...bursitis.  

Just a guess.  Had that trifecta outta college after years of sports that involved throwing and swimming a ton. 

If you have good coverage, go see a doc to get at least a simple X-ray to see what's going on.  Meantime, anti-inflammatory as needed 

I just had surgery for all of this because I ignored it and let it get worse , I had my rotator cuff and labrum repaired as well as removal of part of my collarbone to free up the AC joint 

ILS

Impingement on the left, partial rotator cuff tear on the right. Will probably get stem cell injection on the right.