What single mystery would you most like solved?

If you could pick one mystery to be solved, what would it be and why? Jon Benet's killer, Dyatlov Pass incident, location of the Ark of the Covenant, Roswell, identity of Zodiac Killer or Jack the Ripper,  location of Jimmy Hoffa - the list goes on and on. Curious to see what people on here come up with...

4 Likes

How you were the sperm that won

44 Likes
CaptainWoody - How you were the sperm that won

Wow... i salute you

1 Like

Is it pee?

13 Likes

First reply takes the trophy per usual.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Video of Zimmerman and Tryvon with sound. Not that it has any huge historical value around the world or for civilization but because it has had a unique impact to the political society we live in today.

2 Likes

Not my #1, but I'd also like to know wtf happened to DB Cooper.

7 Likes
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT - 

Is it pee?

It's not pee!

1 Like

The Nazca Lines. How? Why?

2 Likes
punchdrunkMMA - 

First reply takes the trophy per usual.

Yay!

Seriously…DB cooper would be cool to know

1 Like

The giant face in Antartica bro!

I would like to understand the nature of the Universe. Is there something beyond the known Universe? How did it begin? Is it cyclical? So on and so forth.

3 Likes
Canooke - I would like to understand the nature of the Universe. Is there something beyond the known Universe? How did it begin? Is it cyclical? So on and so forth.

Pfff, I didn't realize we were getting metaphysical. In that case, all the usual. Why do we exist? Is there a God? Is there an afterlife? Etc. etc.

I'll like yo be able to go to skinwalker ranch

Area 51 people are iretards just to throw on in for the fuck of it.

TequilaYuen - 
Canooke - I would like to understand the nature of the Universe. Is there something beyond the known Universe? How did it begin? Is it cyclical? So on and so forth.

Pfff, I didn't realize we were getting metaphysical. In that case, all the usual. Why do we exist? Is there a God? Is there an afterlife? Etc. etc.

Listen pal, I was asked which mystery I would most like solved. I chose a mystery, alright?

3 Likes

How deep does the Epstein thing really go.

8 Likes

Faster than light interstellar travel

Oak Island.

2 Likes

The death of Elisa Lam. The entire thing was strange and creepy as fuck. Shit sent me down a rabbit hole of weirdos playing the elevator game. 

1 Like