What single mystery would you most like solved?

Is OMA still alive. Is he still the Dairy Queen champ?

2 Likes

Last I saw, he has a roofing business. Looks like he’s doing ok. I’m sure others can confirm more here. A still keep in touch with a few mutual friends and share memes.

1 Like

Well speaking of the civil war: was McClellan a bad general or a southern sympsthiser?

4 Likes
  1. Hopefully

2. Undoubtedly

1 Like

I have to say a garden variety coward. When he had 100K men, he claimed the South had 150K. When he got 150k, he said the south had 200k.

Always excuses, never action. McCrewder (CSA) tricked him in the Penisula by driving horses around in circles, for example, so he would say he can’t attack, too many men.

he’d ask for 500 cannons, get them and then say he needs 750 more. Dude was a pussy and inept at the fighting part of war. Reminds me of Capt. Sobel from the Band of Brothers. Good at training men, but that’s it.

3 Likes

I want to know who Cup Noodle Man is and I want to know why he no longer works with RIZIN.

3 Likes

I’m not sure that clear video footage actually exists! I’m sure there’s MORE footage available, but I’m not sure it’s any clearer. Most security camera’s (especially back then) took low-res photos or video. While most security footage was probably INSIDE the Pentagon, I’m also sure there were cameras covering the grounds of the Pentagon. I’m just not sure that those other cameras caught anything better than what we’ve already seen. It’s definitely possible, though.

I’m also 100% certain it was a plane because I live locally and am friends with a couple of eye-witnesses of the event. I know 2 people who watched the plane strike the Pentagon and a 3rd who was a First Responder.

3 Likes

#1. Hubris. He became convinced of his own “genius” / believing his own hype. He also probably felt that his reputation (win-streak) preceded him so the Union soldiers would be weak-willed and would be driven from their positions.

#2. Desperation. If I remember what I’ve read, despite Robert E. Lee’s win streak the Confederacy was losing the war and, at best, looking to sue for peace. He was hoping that with a win that deep in enemy territory it would force the Union to the table to negotiate a treaty with favorable terms.

It’s been awhile since I’ve read about it, so my memory may be fuzzy.

5 Likes

How so?

hard to believe that people are still INSISTING that our govt would never lie to us. They always have but somehow people are spending a ton of time going to bat for them the last few years.

I barely remember this happening. Never looked into it either. I’ll look up the netflix doc. I wonder who on that plane was wanted dead enough to tak 229 other lives? crazy shit.

3 Likes

Great pick

1 Like

4 Likes

All of them.
Unsolved Mysteries GIF by FILMRISE

1 Like

Why don’t bitches ever know what they want for dinner

2 Likes

Did the dingo eat the baby?

2 Likes

I just happened across this article. It’s a click-bait type of article, though…

https://en.12up.com/view/?id=circleville-letters-12u&src=facebook&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=12u_a_us_asleigh_12up21_62583_circleville-letters_all_conv-stv100_conv_cost-0.6_286349701&utm_medium=23848968637190051&fbclid=IwAR3tUoqObR21eD3DctHhaHCiZAz-Y0bQecx0jXQPasqKvZAtnKAQIEzROpY

2 Likes

9/11 truth

3 Likes

What all kind of mystery/conspiracy theory podcasts are out there? I’m kinda getting burnt out on my usual podcasts

One of my favorites

2 Likes

Maybe.