What the fuck is this bullshit (planned parenthood)?

Seriously, this add popped up on YouTube at my cousins house just now, in front of his kids…

What the fuck is this shit?

1 Like

Didn’t watch the video but that guy looks like a pedophile. It doesn’t surprise me his heart led him to be in the position to educate people on jerking.

1 Like

You’re right, creepy as fuck!

This is literally in the first 10 seconds of the video… a graphic that a 6 and 8 year old shouldn’t be subjected to:

isnt youtube 13+?

should either be using youtube kids or the parental settings to block this stuff i guess.

seems like appropriate content for 13+ as long as there is also a way for parents to block it if they choose.

team america vomit GIF

1 Like

There’s a dude ejaculating on screen within 10 seconds… practically before you can skip it and your response is, isn’t YouTube 13+?

Do you have to legally introduce yourself to all your neighbors when you move? What the fuck man?

1 Like

This new Blue’s Clues guy is awesome.

2 Likes

I’ll bet he wishes he could “blue scado” right into that video and swallow the gravy!

2 Likes

I mean, he’s talking to kids, right?

1 Like

i know im not the one letting 6 and 8 year olds get exposed to sexual content on youtube…

its a cartoon in the context of a sex ed video. directed at 13+. and parents have options to keep their kids from seeing it. lesson learned for your friend i guess.

use youtube kids, or use the parental settings to block, and then if it still shows up you have a legit complaint.

1 Like

Well gentleman, I think it’s time we reassessed our vitriol towards the Islamic world.
In times of war, The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

1 Like

There are enough pedos in the video, I don’t need another in my thread!

says the guy watching sexual content with 6 and 8 year olds on youtube.

fixed that for ya lol

Why are you watching that with kids, vegoh?

We were playing a card game and had a news channel on in the background (a video on the Florida building collapse) and then this video popped up going on about premature ejaculation…

He’s not a groomer like you ya creepy fuck.

Just fantastic… another lefty kiddy diddler shows up!

“me and my buddy cant be bothered to protect our children from content intended for adults! so we project and call everyone else pedos!”

lol

“Me and my friends make videos grooming minors going through puberty”

Lol

1 Like

What’s the problem?

I’ve been talking to my son about this stuff since he was little. He’s sixteen now, still a virgin and doesn’t have any weird issues with girls.

This video has you all freaked out but if Captain America or Batman commits numerous acts of stylized violence on screen you’re probably just fine with kids seeing that…

Well? How do you prevent ejaculating too early?

1 Like