what the hell does

LOL @ this whole thread! Classic.

Does anyone know what happened to KKM? Not that I miss him, but I am curious.

AkersNHB - So, what's the whole story on KKM? Does anyone REALLY know?
JoeVIP - Super troll from back in the day. KKm King Knightmare
That's it. He would troll the forum, get banned and then get back on with a new sn. So people started to greet new sn's they suspected were KingKnightmare with Hi KKM!

That kind of got turned in to a need of 1000 posts to prove you weren't KKM. The problem is that new posters with 1000+ are calling 01/01/01 lurkers KKM even though their sign up date shows they're not.

Hey Elvis,

Forrest popped the question to Jaime! 

oh and  you're up on my wall in my office, top left

This thread is epicness in the making.

"BLATOS = Built Like A Tub Of Shit    ---- Gary Shaw" = Funny

another one I missed out on... IIRC?

incredibly inarticulate rabid clowns?

Dabashire - another one I missed out on... IIRC?

incredibly inarticulate rabid clowns?
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly.

RTFTF = Read the fucking thread first.....I learned that one the hard way, by NOT reading a 6 page thread before I posted.

ELVIS
Everybody
Loves
Vagina
Including
Sean Sherk
IMO!!

I wish there had been a thread like this a year ago. I have done some serious research to figure all of those out without having to own up to being a forum noob. Now the answers are just spelled out for everyone to see. DAMN!

Hey Frankiscool. That is awesome. Pass on my best.

Elvis

GenericAmerican - I wish there had been a thread like this a year ago. I have done some serious research to figure all of those out without having to own up to being a forum noob. Now the answers are just spelled out for everyone to see. DAMN!

LOL, I learned some of these the hard way like you and conflictfighter.

How about BEEP?  I know is it some kind of romo reference, but I'm not exactly sure.

CJJScout - 
GenericAmerican - I wish there had been a thread like this a year ago. I have done some serious research to figure all of those out without having to own up to being a forum noob. Now the answers are just spelled out for everyone to see. DAMN!

LOL, I learned some of these the hard way like you and conflictfighter.

This is as bad as if Ninjas started just telling everyone the secrets of invisibility. You can't just tell people, they have the buy those secrets on VHS in the back of BlackBelt magazine, just like everyone else.

it was a good schtick

STFD and STFU

TOWE?

JimmersonzGlove - 
conflictfighter -  How about BEEP?  I know is it some kind of romo reference, but I'm not exactly sure.

There was a poster named ROMO DETECTOR on here....when he started, he'd only post "BEEP" when dudes would post something gay. He then started talking like a normal poster which ruined his schtick, then he faded into obscurity.

That is f*ckin' awesome. 

BEEP

THAT'S STREET