What the hell happened to Kid?

Ever since he left to train to make the Japanese Olympic wrestling team and busted up his elbow, he's nothing like the fighter he once was.

It's a damn shame. Phone Post

Just doesnt have the athleticism he used too. Hurting his knee was prob a factor.

yakuza scured him

Karma comming back to bite him is the butt...

lol at the karma shit, he did shit ages ago and has been losing now for a while....

Regardless of his UFC record, KID will forever be my favorite MMA fighter. He's the reason I began training years ago.

well he is fast on his feet and has good hands but his chin is very suspect...his wrestling is solid as we know but thats about it..problem is, these younger guys are just as fast or faster than Kid and punch harder...

he needed to bust a nick diaz and punish the body when his opponent was too worried about his noggin after kid rocked him.

Wasa-B - lol at the karma shit, he did shit ages ago and has been losing now for a while....

Yeah, karma is a bitch and sometimes it lasts longer for some :)

Regardless of his UFC record, KID will forever be my favorite MMA fighter. He's the reason I began training years ago. Phone Post

1.He lost his confidence.Kid used to fight with reckless abandon.He had so much confidence that he was the best wrestler in the world and a good enough athlete that he fought like he had nothing to lose.He would take shots from anywhere and would strike with little thought of defense.He doesn't seem to have that confidence anymore.

2.He started fighting stronger fighters.When he was on that streak,he was fighting decent fighters,but they were physically weaker.He just overpowered guys.Palling was the biggest guy he fought and IMO its not a coincidence he lost to him even though it was buy a cut.Palling was a BEAST back in the day BTW.

he had such an aura back in the day. Its a shame to see his recent struggles..

mexican jujitsu - he needed to bust a nick diaz and punish the body when his opponent was too worried about his noggin after kid rocked him.

No kidding! the body was wide open.

Bad luck. Didn't evolve with the sport. Explosiveness can only take you so far, just ask Melvin Guillard.

he got full of himself and thought it was all HIM.

BigSleep - 
mexican jujitsu - he needed to bust a nick diaz and punish the body when his opponent was too worried about his noggin after kid rocked him.

No kidding! the body was wide open.

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup