What the hell is up with people?

Isn't this place supposed to be made up of knowledgable fans? GSP clearly won this fight. He outstruck Hendricks, landed more clean power shots, and everyone is just going off of the way their faces look after the fight? I thought we were past this?

GSP has always marked easily, just look at his face after the Condit fight, and he dominated that fight winning every round. Johny wobbled him early in round 2 but went on to lose the rest of the round. This was a clear cut 48-47 decision in GSP's favour to anyone but biased GSP haters, and that's not even factoring in the whole "gotta beat the champ to take his belt" unwritten rule. All this talk of "robbery" is laughable. It's one thing to disagree with the decision, but to call this a robbery is just stupid. Next time we'll put curtains around the Octagon, and after 5 rounds whoever is less bloody is declared the winner?

You're dumb Phone Post 3.0

He landed more but didn't land more power shots. Hendricks clearly hit gsp with way more power. And every punch Hendricks landed he did damage the other cannot be said of gsp Phone Post 3.0

Obvious troll is obvious.

zackthewop - You're dumb Phone Post 3.0

agreed

dumb people are everywhere

VU OP

Dumb mud Phone Post 3.0

You're an egg, you fucking goof. Phone Post 3.0

the minority is always the loudest and seeing as they've been looking forward to a GSP loss for so long I guess they have to cling to whatever they can, this goes for the Jones -Gus fight too.

Close fight, those calling it the biggest robbery of all time and shit like that are retarded.

GSP clearly won 3 and 5

Hendricks clearly won 2 and 4.

It came down to the first.  It was a close fight that could have went either way, i think hendricks won the fight but it was close and GSP got the dec.

Its the the worst dec ever, not the biggest robbery ever, its a close fight that the champ won by a round.

Damn that was actually very one sided fight. I'm not even sure how George even won one round. His face shows how bad he got his ass kicked, Johnny smiling after every round was funny. He was beating GSP everywhere.

It wasn't a robbery but I didn't think GSP won Phone Post 3.0

HBwrestler -

This. Anyone who thinks gsp won was watching a different fight. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah damage shouldn't count for anything. Mma should be more like Olympic boxing that would be cool. Phone Post 3.0

HBwrestler - 

this

Chris27 - 

Close fight, those calling it the biggest robbery of all time and shit like that are retarded.

GSP clearly won 3 and 5

Hendricks clearly won 2 and 4.

It came down to the first.  It was a close fight that could have went either way, i think hendricks won the fight but it was close and GSP got the dec.

Its the the worst dec ever, not the biggest robbery ever, its a close fight that the champ won by a round.

This....

So just to be clear, we are judging by the fighter's faces after the fights now?

You are not allowed to say something valid and relevant such as GSP's pale complexion makes it easier to see any sort of a mark, cut or blood or the haters will come out. Quite frankly it is a disadvantage for him and all other very light complected fighters. But if you bring it up you will be called a racist. Probably be called dumb, too.

Lmao @ Gsp hamburger face, bet you think Robbie lost too . Phone Post 3.0