What the hell is up with people?

GSP won rds 1, 3 & 5. Phone Post 3.0

Rob San Soo - Lmao @ Gsp hamburger face, bet you think Robbie lost too . Phone Post 3.0

No, Robbie won. I'm just really mystified as to why everyone thinks he lost just cause he's more banged up. He's always shown damage easily, just because his shots didn't mark up Hendricks' face doesn't mean they don't count, they were clean hard shots and deserve to be scored as such. Johny landed the good flurry at the beginning of round 2 and the good elbow on the ground that cut him. His other shots were partially blocked or glancing blows that were almost always countered right away by GSP.

LMAO at GSP's 'power shots' Phone Post 3.0

VU op, GSP won rounds 1 3 5 Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - LMAO at GSP's 'power shots' Phone Post 3.0

Are you familiar with combat sports? Hooks, straights, non jabs are reffered to as power punches.

I gave it 2 -2 going into the 5th. It looked like JH just coasted in the 5th, nary a care in the world...

GSP in the Hospital. Hendricks out gambling with the ladies.lol

Thuricide - I gave it 2 -2 going into the 5th. It looked like JH just coasted in the 5th, nary a care in the world...

This. It was even going into the 5th and GSP dominated that round, I'm flabbergasted people think he lost. It's even going into 5, the challenger shits the bed in the 5th and we cry?

Vote me down - Damn that was actually very one sided fight. I'm not even sure how George even won one round. His face shows how bad he got his ass kicked, Johnny smiling after every round was funny. He was beating GSP everywhere.

GSP definitely won 5, but I thought he lost.

Gsp won a game of tag and Hendrix won a fight that is all.