What the most violent thing you've witnessed?

I saw my crazy uncle step on my grandmas cat with all his weight till stuff came out cats mouth while my grandma was sick with ALS, needless to say it got ugly when my dad came later and heard what happened... So what's your stories OG? Phone Post 3.0

Saw a couple different guys get shot. Phone Post 3.0

8mm mauser and a jackrabbit. There wasnt much left to eat. Phone Post 3.0

I shot a deer in the ass, finished it off with a single bullet to the heart and proceeded to cut it open from the balls to the chin. I stuck my hands into the warm body and began to scoop out the entrails, visceral carnage beyond reproach. Phone Post 3.0

Yes the cat died Phone Post 3.0

Please tell me your Dad beat the fuck out of your uncle. Phone Post 3.0

13 years old bunch of us kids playing in a cul-de-sac, old man who yelled at us all of the time came to his door with a rifle and shot one of my friends in the head. I was maybe 30 ft from him.

Seen somebody getting slashed with a piece of broken window from a take away shop door was throw at him and it cut from his elbow down to his wrist real deep,was like a fucking fountain Phone Post 3.0

Palmala Handerson - Please tell me your Dad beat the fuck out of your uncle. Phone Post 3.0
Yes he did Phone Post 3.0

pcuzz - 13 years old bunch of us kids playing in a cul-de-sac, old man who yelled at us all of the time came to his door with a rifle and shot one of my friends in the head. I was maybe 30 ft from him.
......wat? Phone Post 3.0

Saw a friend get his eyeball stomped out of his head by four guys.

Saw my neighbor shoot my other neighbor after they got into a fight and the shooting victim tried to run over the shooter with his car. Phone Post 3.0

Went to Indiana every summer & one yr there was this new family in the neighborhood. They had a weirdo reclusive kid that I think was a little slow. I was like 9 yrs old & I was seeing what he was up to cause he was behind a dumpster holding onto a big rock.

I took a closer look & before I could say anything he dropped it onto a litter of kittens, fucking splattered the shit out of them. I was horrified & without thinking just grabbed him & started punching the shit out of him. He was bigger than me but I fucking blindsided the fucker good. He didn't rat me out or anything, never heard from him again & next summer they were not back.

Worked a ghetto hotel in north Raleigh when I was 19-20, back in 99/00.  Saw some insane shit.  Watched a drug crew beat a guy to death in the parking lot with a baseball bat after the junkie tried to give them a $20 bill that was actually a $1 bill.  They beat him unconscious, then one of them stood over him and finished him off with axe-swings with the bat.

There was an attempted kidnapping/murder where I was involved in a fight, trying to save some random guy.  Two men appeared at my night window, the one at the glass was trying to rent a room.  His debit card was declining, he was sweating and asking me to "please please" run it again.  I saw the guy behind him with his hand in his jacket, fucking sweltering hot night, and hit my emergency 911 button.  I told the guy at the window I needed his PIN (LOL) and handed him a piece of paper and a pen.  He wrote "Dial 911" and handed it back.  So I pretended to call in on the card, told him that his bank's customer service needed to talk to him.  I tried to unlock and open the lobby door so he could get in, and we tried to slam the door closed when the other guy went to force his way in.  The robber/kidnapper pulled a gigantic fucking knife, swinging it at us with his arm trapped in the door.  We actually broke his arm slamming the door on it repeatedly, and when he backed off to run two cop cruisers came pulling up.  They tackled the guy, then came in the lobby.  It took a minute, but we realized the victim had actually taken a serious slash to his hip/thigh during the struggle, and he passed out when he saw all of his own blood.  It turned out to be a random thing, dude walking down the street got held up at gunpoint.  The guy was going to rob/murder him, and god knows what else, once inside that hotel room.

Also saw a guy beat his pregnant wife with a telephone outside the lobby, left her slumped against the door, bloody and blacked out.

Actually, most violent thing was a traffic accident. Guy in a little Toyota tercel tried to turn left in front of a semi. Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown -
card5 - I saw my crazy uncle step on my grandmas cat with all his weight till stuff came out cats mouth while my grandma was sick with ALS, needless to say it got ugly when my dad came later and heard what happened... So what's your stories OG? Phone Post 3.0
Did the cat die? I witnessed a kid on my baseball team taking a thrown aluminum bat right to the eye. Shattered his orbital bone. Blood everywhere was pretty horrific to witness at 8 years old Phone Post 3.0
I saw the same thing during winter workouts for high school baseball. Phone Post 3.0

I masturbate in front of a mirror Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

Worked a ghetto hotel in north Raleigh when I was 19-20, back in 99/00.  Saw some insane shit.  Watched a drug crew beat a guy to death in the parking lot with a baseball bat after the junkie tried to give them a $20 bill that was actually a $1 bill.  They beat him unconscious, then one of them stood over him and finished him off with axe-swings with the bat.

There was an attempted kidnapping/murder where I was involved in a fight, trying to save some random guy.  Two men appeared at my night window, the one at the glass was trying to rent a room.  His debit card was declining, he was sweating and asking me to "please please" run it again.  I saw the guy behind him with his hand in his jacket, fucking sweltering hot night, and hit my emergency 911 button.  I told the guy at the window I needed his PIN (LOL) and handed him a piece of paper and a pen.  He wrote "Dial 911" and handed it back.  So I pretended to call in on the card, told him that his bank's customer service needed to talk to him.  I tried to unlock and open the lobby door so he could get in, and we tried to slam the door closed when the other guy went to force his way in.  The robber/kidnapper pulled a gigantic fucking knife, swinging it at us with his arm trapped in the door.  We actually broke his arm slamming the door on it repeatedly, and when he backed off to run two cop cruisers came pulling up.  They tackled the guy, then came in the lobby.  It took a minute, but we realized the victim had actually taken a serious slash to his hip/thigh during the struggle, and he passed out when he saw all of his own blood.  It turned out to be a random thing, dude walking down the street got held up at gunpoint.  The guy was going to rob/murder him, and god knows what else, once inside that hotel room.

Also saw a guy beat his pregnant wife with a telephone outside the lobby, left her slumped against the door, bloody and blacked out.

That sounds like a job you weren't getting paid nearly enough for....

Rough Bearing - 
BackOffWarchild - 

That sounds like a job you weren't getting paid nearly enough for....

I only made $7.00 per hour back then, but I wrote a spreadsheet program that caught the GM stealing (the owner suspected and asked me to help) and one night I showed up for my 7pm-7am shift and the GM was gone.  At like 1 a.m. the owner rolled up in his Escalade, dropped $5k on me and told me he had the GM arrested.  I used the money to quit and move to another town a couple weeks later.

Saw a woman check out by jumping in front of a train. She was torn apart and spread across a few hundred feet of track. Not the best smoke break I've ever taken.

I was at a gas station in north Nashville (ghetto) around midnight in like 2008 when a crack head ran across the intersection and got plowed by a big ass ford expedition. The guy was almost torn in half there was feces and blood all over the curb it was disgusting. Needless to say that guy is dead. Phone Post 3.0