What the....new Batman costume

Batman #100

https://static3.cbrimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/batman-100-new-costume-1.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=1137

Okay I suck. Follow the link for the image

Not horrible, not great either imo.  

The icy blue parts kind of destroy the "blend into the shadows" aspect of his normal costume designs.

Mr Karate - The icy blue parts kind of destroy the "blend into the shadows" aspect of his normal costume designs.

That’s what I thought. Not sure how he’s going to sneak around at night anymore.

What the fuck? Is this Raver Batman? Where are his glow sticks?

JLK - 
Mr Karate - The icy blue parts kind of destroy the "blend into the shadows" aspect of his normal costume designs.

That’s what I thought. Not sure how he’s going to sneak around at night anymore.

DC wants so badly to turn Batman into Ironman.

Liyon - 
JLK - 

DC wants so badly to turn Batman into Ironman.

They did that already when Azreal became Batman.

An a related note, pattinson is refusing to lift weights to prep for his Batman role… fucking hell.

I really don't understand Patterson's attitude. As best I know he doesn't want to lift weights or train for the role and he wants to play the role much differently than the character. So...why did he agree to take the job?

Because the world needs a skinny fat Batman that looks mildy retarded and sad all the time.