What the...

lol, very true,

*puts on mean face

^^^

Where that indignation over the Rothwell fight?

No anger over the Rothwell fight, the fat kid just wanted to get a green name

Monte couldnt take me... no cardio.

I am loving life.

Oh and I am the very best at what I do... PERIOD.

Candy Man - fuck you, look at your # of posts compared to member since date, you are a fucking retard

Pav = The Drew Rosenhouse of MMA

MP, candyman is cool.

And you haven't been on the forum since 1997, LIAR!

I can explain the flip flops: A) functional, won't get caught without flip flops at the gym B) don't give a shit, C) for chicks that like dudes who don't give a shit, D) brotherhood of the athlete's foot.

I have no idea who anyone in that picture is.

Mammoth - yes dipshit, it was Submission Fighting.com back in the day, I am old school mma

Nice reply OSM, so what you are saying is that in the game of life you are not on top of your game and that is why you try to talk down to everyone to make yourself feel better.

Thank you for responding exactly like I knew you would.

Mammoth, glad to see you doing so well

whatever retard, I do not put my personal shit out there on display on the internet to be judged or to brag, I am secure enough in my stature as a man and with my life and my business to not have some wanna be faggy fan club on here, but I assure you, you have no idea who I am or what I do or what I have accomplished and it is none of your bidness

Haha! You're fighting on the internet!!

"Pav = The Drew Rosenhouse of MMA"

Nice feed Gavin, and oh, LMAO!

sues OSM for use of the word bidness

ttt

LOL at you OSM just LOL, keep telling yourself you are successful like the self help book says and maybe one day it will come true.

Logan, I am a bad ass internet fighter, you want some, come get some, i will meet you in any room in the VO and we will see what you have.

No arguing, I was just wondering what some one who was so high above everyone else did out there in the real world that put him so high up on the pedistool

I am referencing this from the Baroni thread:

"
Pav babysat clinets that let their hair down at the McCarthy retirement party (thanks Loretta) and the Playboy club, then policed the drunken mess at the cafe until like 7 in the AM... then he made dreams come true. James mis typed... the 2 werent midgets by my standards, and were bangin, and it wasnt a "quality donkey" but is was a great ass."