What time & channel are the fights tonight??

I'm confused with all the time zones and spike and fox and ppv and web streams.

Sombody please tell me time and channel these fights are on??

ttt

I find UFC.com often is helpful in finding out times for UFC events. Particularly the "how to watch" on the front page.

5.50pm Facebook

7pm ION

9pm PPV

TTT for others ...thanks orcus

What is the reason for dividing them up? I'm trying to plan my entire day around these time slots. Wrf is ion?

I have an ION (lIFE) channell but it doenst list the UFC prelims on its schedule. I have ATT Uverse, also have Fuel, spike, etc.

Is there more than one ION channel?

I have Verizon FiOS and there no sign of ION. WTF did UFC get itself into having fights on this no name channel? As much as I loathed Spike at least I (and most eveyone) gets it

This is the bullshit I'm talking about

Yay for sportsnet. Phone Post

Ion is what Strikeforce or IFL used to be on. The only reason these prelims are on ION is because Spike is having the Videogame awards tonight. Next time we have prelims they will be on Fuel.

Just go to iontelevision.com and see what channel it's on in your area. Most people get this channel OTA. DirecTV and Dish Network carry the channel nationally. And most cable companies carry it, too. Phone Post

i secong the yay for sportsnet

HumbleFighter20 - What is the reason for dividing them up? I'm trying to plan my entire day around these time slots. Wrf is ion?

stupidity and retardation imo...

its a cable station i have on Atlantic Broadband and (Comcast ) ... its basically a "movie" station ...

dont know what on god's earth the event folks were thinking when putting a sport event on THIS channel to be honest