What to do after HALO?

My buddy and I finished HALO last night. Intense badass game. What game should we pick up next? Xbox or PS2. Has to be coop. Any suggestions?

Good choice. Better than Halo.

SoComm 2

I haven't played ToeJam and Earl since the genesis. I was thinking more of a shooter. I'm looking at Brute Force and Timesplitters 2. Is the James Bond game coop through the entire game? Not like Tenchu where you only had certain coop levels.

For multiplayer (split screeen) Timesplitters 2 is class. Cheap as fuck as well.

Two player Ghost Recon or Soul Caliber 2 is good also.

Brute Force isn't a great game, but it is fun. Ideally you should play it with four players.It's been a while since I played Timesplitters 2, but I recall that I didn't really like it.You can play Rainbow Six 3 split-screen, but you have to unlock the levels first by playing solo.Return To Castle Wolfenstein and Serious Sam have co-op modes, though neither is brilliant.

Wait for Killzone maybe?

LOL@Tsuneo. That's at, rather than with.

Have you COMPLETED Halo though... finished every level on Legendary? Completed each mission without losing a man (infantry that is)?

God that game rules, I get chills every time I think about playing it.

There isn't much else IMHO. Timesplitters blows, Rainbow six 3 and Ghost Recon bore. Brute Force is good but WAY too short. Combat Desert Storm is pretty good. 007 is very good. IBI is correct about RTCW and Serious Sam.

Don't get a PS2 shooter though, you'll cry with what you're looking at after playing Halo. LOL@SOCOM or Red Faction... *Arghh my eyes!*

"Have you COMPLETED Halo though... finished every level on Legendary? Completed each mission without losing a man (infantry that is)?"

Great Pulsar. Everyone knows you've completed Halo on Legendary already. Everyone already knows you've done it without losing a man. You must be some kind of gaming god. Well done to you sir.

play halo on legendary

Damn, pulsar just shit on all my choices.

Might as well go for the grand-slam. What do you think of Soul Caliber 2? ;)

After Halo you just need to wait for Halo 2. I heard with the delays they are considering just scratching what they have done with Halo 2 for Xbox and just making it as a launch game for Xbox 2, or another, or next or whatever it's going to be called.

wasabi: where did you hear that? dont be trollin!

Hasn't everyone beaten Halo on legendary?

There are extra scenes at the end when you beat the game on legendary. It is funny when people say they have finished the game on legendary but don't have a clue about the extra scenes.

We played through on Heroic the first time. Started Legendary last night. Holy fuck it's 10 times harder.

"We played through on Heroic the first time. Started Legendary last night. Holy fuck it's 10 times harder."

yes it is.

"Don't get a PS2 shooter though, you'll cry with what you're looking at after playing Halo. LOL@SOCOM or Red Faction... *Arghh my eyes!*"

Here we go again. Apparently, if the Picktchures aren't purdy enough, the game sucks.

I would play red faction or red faction II ANY DAY over Halo. Any day. Halo is slow and boring, like you're playing in quicksand. But hey, it looks pretty, so that automatically means it's FUN!

HALO SUX!!!

Dynasty Warriors 4 is a great co op game

The Dynasty Warriors series isn't bad, but the formula is getting tiresome. ON the otherhand, it's always fun playing co-op, any half-decent game really.

Tsuneo... You'd almost think you were bored with me praising a game such as Halo... Well, it's *Almost* as boring as your universal hate for everything else in life.

And yes, I am a bit of a legend at Halo/FPSers in general. Thanks for the props.

Hmeboy: You can try and ram your playability and gameplay agenda all you like, but you do know I used to play games on an IBM XT, and thought they were just dandy, right.... Right?

I was giving El Clap an honest assessment on the next shooter game he should get. Sorry I didn't sugercoat it for you.

"I would play red faction or red faction II ANY DAY over Halo. Any day."

heh. hehe hehe. HAHAHAH HAHAHAH... BWAHAHAHAHAHA. That was good man.

Looking forward to Far Cry.